Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any ideas???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Any ideas??? Empty
PostSubject: Any ideas???   Any ideas??? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:16 pm

If I have photos on my phone they go onto my iPad and then onto my photo bucket, I then put them onto a sunnyrhyl report cheers cheers

If then I delete from my phone to reserve memory it disappears from all of the above, including the sunnyrhyl report scratch scratch

Can anyone advise a way around this??? As I sometimes like to look back on dates and reports to where should be fishing fish
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8065

Any ideas??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any ideas???   Any ideas??? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:43 pm

E-mail them off your phone to yourself on the ipad then when you open them on the ipad they might save on there?
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6106
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13657

Any ideas??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any ideas???   Any ideas??? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:53 pm

I'd have thought once they were on Photobucket they were safe from deleting them on your phone unless you have someway of auto loading direct from your phone into Photobucket

I'm sure photos I delete from my IPad memory stay in Photobucket and therefore in the reports

Have to say I've come to the conclusion my IPhone's camera is rubbish compared to Samsung

I take most pics on a cannon tough camera and used a card reader to upload them to my IPad edit them there and then export them to Photobucket

My iphone and IPad photos are not sync'd so like Headwyn says if I use my phone for pics I email them to myself and open them on the IPad and carry on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any ideas??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any ideas???   Any ideas??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any ideas???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: General Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: