sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bank holiday monday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Bank holiday monday Empty
PostSubject: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:53 pm

With a nice little surf predicted for Monday I arranged to go kinmel bay with got shot ..was up at 2 am and and got to kinmel for 4 30 am and was soon joined by Alan , quick natter and a brew , made sure I didn't throw my fag end out the window this time lol ..was at the waters edge two hour before low .it was a massive tide and pumping the blacks was easy ...
How's this for a mornings work !!
Bank holiday monday 4A49F923-A3C3-4183-9EE2-90645BE9813E_zpszi25p1rd
Only joking Paul who lives at kinmel pumped these while we where fishing and before I took this picture he had already gave me and Alan a massive handful each !..thanks Paul that was very kind of you ,been a few years since I last seen you owdddd ..
Bank holiday monday A82C1157-1C43-47FE-93A7-20CF10B90DCB_zpsjbj3xkbg
Only fished one rod with this massive tide two hook flapper size 1s and fresh lug for bait ..
Bank holiday monday D3404DE0-9EBF-4C4E-B46F-80E0CACA0323_zpszjjhhnqt
Long story short fishing was pants ,two hour each side of low ,Alan had one weaver ,and i had one plaice for our efforts ...
Bank holiday monday D0FC9912-2363-41B5-B179-9CD8830E9DC8_zps1shzpib9
So with plenty fresh lug I decided to fish an high water mark for plaice , it's a mark that's very very shallow and only really worth fishing on a massive tide ,and then your only in about five foot of water at the very most ..
Bank holiday monday 4DD4DBB6-D736-489C-BEDD-F9C79B77350F_zpsswjpgyb1
I phoned my mate graham who was at is caravan in pensarn to let him know I was trying this venue , he also never tried it and he loves his fishing on the dee!..
He informed me that he fished pensarn last night and it was pants with every angler he spoke to had blanked and graham only had three bass there this season .. And he catches lots of bass there over the years with four six pounders to his name last year ..
He said he might call up to see me for a chat if he got time ..any way back to the fishing it took ages for the tide to come in ,and when there was a foot of water I cast in my fresh blacks with my plaice rig , poured a coffee and lit a fag and thought needs a bit more water yet but what the hell , then out of no where my rod was yanked hard !, took me by surprise , looked like a good bass bite , but I thought must be plaice here , but unlike plaice the tip never rattled again .. Then the only other bite I had was an hour later resulting in a snotty ..
Bank holiday monday DE924755-F1FA-42CF-8286-59188DEE8C92_zpsdol6gl3p
Then out the blue graham walked up to me with his fishing tackle , it' was half hour before high , he cast out his rig with size twos and beads and half a lug worm baits for plaice , so he thought !.walked up to me for a natter as he hasn't seen me for three months and he's a very good friend of mine and we had a bit of catching up to do ..
He only been in five mins and then he spots his rod rattling hard ....
Funny looking plaice ..
Bank holiday monday 5EA9298A-B524-40FD-AF18-0074A6F54598_zpss0jlmpbc
Bank holiday monday 552D0BA6-9591-446E-B8B8-F836F9E50201_zpsp2k0sg9a
Not bad hay ,a tad over five pounds ... That's what I love so much about sea fishing ,the element of surprise ....
Till next time tight lines ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Great report and pics Tim ,you just don't know what your gonna pull out of the water GREAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:08 pm

nice report tim sorry i never came with you i called at splash point and had another blank . and very well done to graham nice bass cheers bye
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6085
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13583

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:28 pm

That's a nice one, seems the answer is to try for something else!

Last edited by Notbad on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13852

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Great report Tim cheers
A good way to spend a bank holiday instead of working like some of us Sad

Well done Graham (Caravanner) lovely fish cheers
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6006

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:30 am

Great report & pictures Tim that's a fair old bass to get out of the blue while flattie fishing well done all cheers cheers cheers fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:16 am

Nice report/pics tim well done graham on the bass
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2851
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7802

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:53 am

Well done on another good report and pictures Tim. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:48 am

Great report and pics Tim and that was a nice bass that well done fishing
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13852

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:13 am

It was definitely down to the beads Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:45 am

Well done guys nice bass great report and pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday monday   Bank holiday monday Empty

Back to top Go down

Bank holiday monday
Page 1 of 1