sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Great four days with the dustbins ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
talkingbullhuss
Nearly as Bad as Notbad
Nearly as Bad as Notbad

Number of posts : 1499
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4135

PostSubject: Great four days with the dustbins ...   Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Me and steph got a weeks holiday so went to shell island for four nights with mine and her kids , that's six kids lol ..so with having six kids between us my fishing tackle was staying at home as it would be fair to leave Steph with all the kids lol ..my eldest lad jack is fishing mad eats and sleeps it ,but course fishing ,but likes a bit of sea fishing when he comes with me ..so I packed him a bass rod and some bits and bobs and a fork for diggin blowlug ..
Some random pics ...

[url=http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/Talkingbullhuss2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/3FD7F26C-8DD2-
4ADB-BE8F-20CA297E8382_zpspjjclxbv.jpg.html][/url]

Sea was well rough for the first two nights ,way to rough for fishing never seen it this rough.. I woke up really early Wednesday morning and could here the sea had calmed down in my tent and tried get back sleep , but my mind was saying grab your lads bass rod , you will have time just dig a few lug and have an hour on the flood while everyone was asleep ! ..so I sneaked out lol without no one knowing ..
Dug a few lug from the estuary and was soon down the beach to fish one hour of the flood from low ..
Sea looked spot on !

Second cast good rattle !

Then had a flounder on my fourth cast

Then sneaked back in the tent lol as they just woke up ..
Jack did a bit of fishing and caught an eel he was happy with that ..

My little princess showed the boys you don't need a fishing rod to catch as she caught an eel on bacon while crabbing

Had great time rock pooling

Had great time and kids loved it and that's what it's about , me and steph didn't get much time lol cooking cleaning and waiting on six kids .. Till next time ....

Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1179
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4043

PostSubject: Re: Great four days with the dustbins ...   Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:21 pm

another great report it makes A nice change to see your holiday report  as the kids seem to enjoy it as much as you and steph bounce  that is what makes the sunny rhyl forum special is seeing families like yours enjoying all aspects of the beaches it must bring back fond  memories for everyone rock pooling with the kids and the crab line fishing it does for me and the wife, nice eels jack and Libby
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

Number of posts : 5770
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9696

PostSubject: Re: Great four days with the dustbins ...   Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:14 am

Great photos mate cheers
The weather wasn't the best for you but well done on sticking it out everyone sunny Cool
Look forward to seeing you soon guys bye
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4468
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9018

PostSubject: Re: Great four days with the dustbins ...   Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:35 am

Congerman 1962 wrote
"that is what makes the sunny rhyl forum special is seeing families like yours enjoying all aspects of the beaches it must bring back fond  memories for everyone rock pooling with the kids and the crab line fishing it does for me and the wife, nice eels jack and Libby"

100% Right there Clive!
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict

Number of posts : 2100
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4631

PostSubject: Re: Great four days with the dustbins ...   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:14 am

Great report and pictures Tim you all look so happy well done. A great place for a holiday we enjoyed the forum weekend.cheers
Back to top Go down
hot shot alan
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1386
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3584

PostSubject: Re: Great four days with the dustbins ...   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:39 am

great holiday report and pics tim nice to see you all having a good time together and well done on the sneaky bass  cheers bye
Back to top Go down
tatch
Skate Hunter

Number of posts : 850
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3410

PostSubject: Re: Great four days with the dustbins ...   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:31 pm

Great report & photos Tim glad you've got your bass fella you've sure earned that one cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
longranger
Legend

Number of posts : 1679
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4761

PostSubject: Re: Great four days with the dustbins ...   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Looks like great times were had by all well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great four days with the dustbins ...   

Back to top Go down

Great four days with the dustbins ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Shore Reports-
Jump to: