sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks Dave an nita

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thanks Dave an nita  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Dave an nita    Thanks Dave an nita  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Been Llandudno scooter rally this weekend with steph , camped in a feild there fri night it was a nightmare ..couldn't sleep was up all night with loads of young uns partying till 4 in morning waking everyone up and people arqueing . Not twenty anymore ,so my mate logger let us camp in is garden then did us a fry up in the morning .plus had a nice drink after we partied in Llandudno with Dave and his mates .. Known dave for years now and he's a top bloke , thanks Dave and nita for a good night . Thanks owdddd your a star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dave an nita    Thanks Dave an nita  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:19 pm

That explains the hundreds of vespas and lambrettas coming through N Wales this weekend, i went out on my kwaka ZZR6 and was buzzed repeatedly! Gotta love the smell of 2stroke in the morning! Good rally was it?
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13874

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dave an nita    Thanks Dave an nita  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Anytime Tim Very Happy
I wouldn't see anyone stuck like that Wink

Still can't believe you didn’t bring a rod Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dave an nita    Thanks Dave an nita  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:16 pm

ouchthathurt
Sunnyrhyl Medic

Number of posts: 48
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter: 222

That explains the hundreds of vespas and lambrettas coming through N Wales this weekend, i went out on my kwaka ZZR6 and was buzzed repeatedly! Gotta love the smell of 2stroke in the morning! Good rally was it?

Yea had ace time owdddd , my partner steph loves her scooter she got a small frame 125 Vespa , not really my thing but do love the music !! And had a good night in Llandudno owddddd beer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dave an nita    Thanks Dave an nita  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Choc logger wrote
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dave an nita    Today at 5:52 am Reply with quote
Anytime Tim Very Happy
I wouldn't see anyone stuck like that Wink

Still can't believe you didn’t bring a rod Exclamation

Steph told me bring my tackle , but I promised steph it was her weekend as I always go fishing !! There was a cracking surf sat as well , put did find time to find a few peeler  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dave an nita    Thanks Dave an nita  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks Dave an nita
Page 1 of 1