Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Team
ADMIN

Number of posts : 22
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3376

Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi Stevek.
Please introduce yourself here within 7 days to complete your registration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi everyone on Sunny Rhyl  cheers
Not sure how I found your site but lots of members I recognize from Wirral Sea Fishing.
I do most of my fishing around the Mersey and Barmouth.
Like a bit of boat fishing but every trip I've been booked on lately gets blown off  Evil or Very Mad
Don't mind sharing what I know, which isn't much LOL, and always looking for ways to improve my fishing.
Got a bait pump and I'm slowly improving at pumping worms.
Being the summer always looking to try and catch a bass but that is harder said than done, so hoping someone can give me a few tips especially for the Barmouth area. Rolling Eyes
Steve
fish
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6085
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13583

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Thanks for saying Hi

Can't say I know much about the fishing in Barmouth unfortunately, look forward to hearing how your Bass quest goes
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13852

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:35 am

Welcome to our forum cheers
All my boat trips have been blown off too this year, it must be pretty desperate for the charter boat skippers Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Logger wrote:
All my boat trips have been blown off too this year, it must be pretty desperate for the charter boat skippers Neutral

Was meant to be wrecking on Haf Aled to-day but that was blown off so spent the day in work No
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13852

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:04 pm

stevek wrote:
Logger wrote:

Was meant to be wrecking on Haf Aled to-day but that was blown off so spent the day in work No

It's not quite the same somehow is it Neutral
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9886

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Welcome to the forum mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here   Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and welcome Stevek. Please check in here
Page 1 of 1