sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 90% blank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
longranger
Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1679
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4704
Location : cheshire

PostSubject: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Went to the dee today with andy to see if I could open my plaice account but it didn't start well for me as on his first cast andy had a small plaice than another on his second then on his third a snotty eel that he shook off before I could get a pic


Whilst this was going on Joe popped down and gave us a few crab to try but still no bites for me scratch scratch but andy was bringing them in two at a time (dabs) on the worm

My rod stayed still and the fishing died off over high and an hour into the flood and all was quiet apart from the odd "how many have you caught" coming from Andy so I peeled another crab out of boredom and put half on the next cast ten mins and

A blank saving dab so I put the other half of crab on and another ten mins

Mission accomplished time to go home (thanks for the crab Joe)
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese
avatar

Number of posts : 4420
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8901
Location : Sunny Rhyl, near t'beach and the old folks home

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 9:42 pm

No wonder he's 90% smiling!
Back to top Go down
tatch
Skate Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 839
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3340
Location : holmfirth west yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Flippin heck isn't it strange how one bloke can be catching loads & the other nothing still you got some in the end well done both of you cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
stevo
Tackle Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 3267
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7003
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Happy days Andy even Andy Lee is smiling(I think) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andy lee
Crab Hunter
Crab Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 429
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3232
Location : Cheshire ,

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 10:08 pm

I enjoyed myself anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
stevo
Tackle Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 3267
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7003
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 10:10 pm

andy lee wrote:
I enjoyed myself  anyway lol!

You can't tell lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
longranger
Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1679
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4704
Location : cheshire

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 10:12 pm

stevo wrote:
andy lee wrote:
I enjoyed myself  anyway lol!

You can't tell lol! lol! lol!

He must have wind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stevo
Tackle Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 3267
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7003
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 10:13 pm

longranger wrote:
stevo wrote:
andy lee wrote:
I enjoyed myself  anyway lol!

You can't tell lol! lol! lol!

He must have wind Very Happy

rolling laugh rolling laugh rolling laugh
Back to top Go down
talkingbullhuss
Nearly as Bad as Notbad
Nearly as Bad as Notbad
avatar

Number of posts : 1499
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4078
Location : stoke

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Well done lads cheers

_________________
Sea fishing like nicotine ......
Back to top Go down
hot shot alan
Tope Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 1386
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3527
Location : denbigh

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 10:16 pm

well done andy and andy my mate bryn blanked there the other day so its still very hit and miss fish fish fishing

_________________
best fish 2016 7lb Bass
and 50lb Tope
Back to top Go down
longranger
Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1679
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4704
Location : cheshire

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sat May 09, 2015 10:25 pm

hot shot alan wrote:
well done andy and andy my mate bryn blanked there the other day so its still very hit and miss fish fish fishing

There was a guy fishing further up had one flatty and about 6 eels that I could see but it needs another month really to get the better conditioned fish
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 5694
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9547
Location : Colwyn Bay/Eskdale

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sun May 10, 2015 8:05 am

Mans top ten achievements:

1. Declaration of Human Rights. - The idea of equality, liberty, and justice.

2.Understanding Nature of Human existence - From Aristotle, to Newton and Einstein. The greatest minds have helped better understand the place of human beings in the greater cosmos through the laws of gravity and other scientific discoveries.

3. Climbing Mount Everest - Symbolising the adventurous spirit of man.

4. Development of Modern Medicine and Vaccinations.

5.Moon Landing.

6. Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa.

7. Building the Great Pyramids.

8. The Works of William Shakespeare.

9. The First Flight by the Wright brothers 1901.

10. Longranger getting Andy Lee to smile.
(Could be a Nobel prize in this Andy or at the very least a mention in the new years honours)

Well done great report  cheers
Back to top Go down
hot shot alan
Tope Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 1386
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3527
Location : denbigh

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sun May 10, 2015 9:52 am

Logger wrote:
Mans top ten achievements:

1. Declaration of Human Rights. - The idea of equality, liberty, and justice.

2.Understanding Nature of Human existence - From Aristotle, to Newton and Einstein. The greatest minds have helped better understand the place of human beings in the greater cosmos through the laws of gravity and other scientific discoveries.

3. Climbing Mount Everest - Symbolising the adventurous spirit of man.

4. Development of Modern Medicine and Vaccinations.

5.Moon Landing.

6. Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa.

7. Building the Great Pyramids.

8. The Works of William Shakespeare.

9. The First Flight by the Wright brothers 1901.

10. Longranger getting Andy Lee to smile.
(Could be a Nobel prize in this Andy or at the very least a mention in the new years honours)

Well done great report  cheers
very well put dave lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
joker44
Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1600
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4730
Location : Llandudno

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sun May 10, 2015 10:06 am

Well done lads

_________________
Having my own lake
Back to top Go down
joe roberts
Sea Snake Hunter


Number of posts : 382
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3723
Location : right by mostyn.

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sun May 10, 2015 5:22 pm

No probs mate. A 4lb codling came of there today.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 5694
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9547
Location : Colwyn Bay/Eskdale

PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   Sun May 10, 2015 8:04 pm

longranger wrote:

Whilst this was going on Joe popped down and gave us a few crab to try
A star player Exclamation
Good man Joe cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 90% blank   

Back to top Go down
 
90% blank
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Shore Reports-
Jump to: