sunnyrhyl.com

Playing With The Grown Ups
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Drigg Scar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MusselMan
Crate Monitor
avatar

Number of posts : 686
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4241
Location : Too far from the sea to fish often

PostSubject: Re: Drigg Scar    Sat May 16, 2015 10:04 am

The chain on your rod rest is pointing at one of the venues I will be fishing at in the summer Very Happy

_________________
Official forum crate and crab pot picture monitor.

Judge of month January 2018 - doubt they will ask me again.

My best fish caught near Rhyl was in 2012 - 29lb tope - it was this big  cheers  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 6322
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 10800
Location : Colwyn Bay

PostSubject: Re: Drigg Scar    Sat May 16, 2015 2:05 pm

MusselMan wrote:
The chain on your rod rest is pointing at one of the venues I will be fishing at in the summer Very Happy
I've always wanted to fish the Isle of Man but I can't cast that far Exclamation
Hope you can make our meet in July Ian Cool
Back to top Go down
hot shot alan
Tope Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 1385
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3860
Location : denbigh

PostSubject: Re: Drigg Scar    Sat May 16, 2015 7:59 pm

great set of pics dave looks a nice place to spend a few hours. bye
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 2313
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5136
Location : Stafford, Staffordshire

PostSubject: Re: Drigg Scar    Sat May 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Great set of pictures you've cracked this picture taking now all you have to do is get to grips with the fishing.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 6322
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 10800
Location : Colwyn Bay

PostSubject: Re: Drigg Scar    Sat May 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Kirky's Dad wrote:
Great set of pictures you've cracked this picture taking now all you have to do is get to grips with the fishing.Very Happy
lol! Your not wrong Embarassed Exclamation
Your Tshirts are being posted on Monday Jim Wink
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 2313
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5136
Location : Stafford, Staffordshire

PostSubject: Re: Drigg Scar    Sun May 17, 2015 7:52 am

Logger wrote:
Kirky's Dad wrote:
Great set of pictures you've cracked this picture taking now all you have to do is get to grips with the fishing.Very Happy
lol!  Your not wrong  Embarassed  Exclamation
Your Tshirts are being posted on Monday Jim  Wink
Thanks Dave. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Drigg Scar    

Back to top Go down
 
Drigg Scar
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Shore Reports-
Jump to: