6 posters
AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6028

holderness coast friday 6th march Empty
PostSubject: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Andrew & myself went over to the Holderness Friday arriving just as the tide started to flood our chosen place yet again the sheeeeeeeeeet pipe its the wonderful smell attracts the fish gives you an appetite for your sarnies too Laughing  there were two blokes already set up just to the left of the sewer works intake which is the concrete circle on the beach.I cant believe how much this coast has changed eroded since we fished the same spot in the daiwa back in November its frightening affraid I saw one of the chaps to our right pull out a cod as we were setting up so hopes were boosted a couple of hours later one of my rods was nearly taken out of the tripod bending right down then shooting back up.I grabbed the rod & began winding like mad to catch up felt the fish & got it to about fifteen twenty yards from the edge & all went slack oh no No  its dropped off I thought but no my leader was cut clean so It must have caught on one of the very few rocks Rolling Eyes  unbelievable as the tide pushed in we retreated to a ledge half way up the cliff & Andrew had two codling's in quick succession.It was looking like another blank for me Sad  when the rod bounced I picked it up but nothing there so put it down & packed the other away picked it back up & Shocked  a fish fish  on the end bounce cheers  we decided on one last cast & yet another twist to the tale my rod knocked again & I wound in my rig & weight  I had lost earlier lol! needles to say the fish was no longer attached but no use moaning I got the gear back all in all a good day & a non blanker yeah Rock on  holderness coast friday 6th march WP_20150306_002_zpsq3ennhkmholderness coast friday 6th march WP_20150306_005_zpsqqqyxgymholderness coast friday 6th march WP_20150306_006_zpsfkgk3bq3holderness coast friday 6th march WP_20150306_008_zpsroyy9dyxholderness coast friday 6th march WP_20150306_010_zpskq511t1wholderness coast friday 6th march WP_20150306_013_zps2ykkn0opholderness coast friday 6th march WP_20150306_015_zps4iwtsjhn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Great report/ pics well done on the fish lads
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6091
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13615

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 pm

A report including the one that got way is always a good report!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13874

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:47 pm

Great report and pictures cheers fish cheers
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9908

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Another cracking report mate with more fish in it your on a roll
now pal well done cheers fish fish cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Great report and pics mate well done on the no blank fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:46 pm

Great report and pics mate,well done boat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:04 pm

great set of pics tatch and a cod for tea well done lads fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2855
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7828

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Good report thanks.  boat
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7201

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 am

Well done Tatch, but it doesn`t look easy to find a snag there, you must have the knack,  lol!   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holderness coast friday 6th march   holderness coast friday 6th march Empty

Back to top Go down

holderness coast friday 6th march
Page 1 of 1