sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stranraer weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stranraer weekend Empty
PostSubject: Stranraer weekend   Stranraer weekend EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Last weekend was my free weekend , so I took stephine up Stranraer to meet my dad then to the other side of loch Ryan to spend a night with my brother ..
I know this isn't a fishing report as such but , Iam happy lol and thought I would share this with the lads !!
I fished loch Ryan before and only had coalie and whiting but did miss a stonking bass bite on peeler one session!
I've got to now Eric in the fishing shop in Stranraer and he is a top bloke with loads of info .i know a local beach not far from my dad that produces schoolies all year !. Luce bay and loch Ryan very good marks for lure our fly fishing for bass in summer ..
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg7_zps3a278e9e
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg5_zpsb2ad2de0
Very good mark here for conger ,and Tope in the summer on this old pier ,very deep. And sunken wrecks here
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg6_zpsc8a8d87b
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg4_zpseb98a0ce
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg2_zps49f0db9a
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg3_zps5fe7dd96
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg2_zpsada6e81d
Fri night we had a good drink with my dad , then sat night had a good drink and a lock in ,in the pub till three in the morning ...
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg4_zpsa1e5b17e
Woke up Sunday with a very sore head so a walk down the river that's a very good samon river ,before we had the long drive back ,plus a good fry up sorted us out ..
Stranraer weekend Imagejpg1_zps516a03f3
Next time I'm up this way I will deffo be bringing the rods ...

Till next time tight lines ...
Back to top Go down

Stranraer weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranraer weekend   Stranraer weekend EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Great pics tim Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Stranraer weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranraer weekend   Stranraer weekend EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Nice1 Tim,use to go to oben for a week with the lads and the best thing I found for a hangover was thrashing the water with a fly rod,get your head right for about dinner time then back on the beer:http://www.she don't think I could do it now tho (or the week away with the lads)
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9886

Stranraer weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranraer weekend   Stranraer weekend EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Happy days tim happy days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6085
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13583

Stranraer weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranraer weekend   Stranraer weekend EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 pm

One happy report, great to read

Don't forget Valetine's Day!
Back to top Go down

Stranraer weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranraer weekend   Stranraer weekend EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:50 pm

great set of pics tim I can see why you haven't got your fishing head on yet but there's no rush. you might have to buy stephine a fishing rod and a bigger car for the over night trips lol! lol! fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2851
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7802

Stranraer weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranraer weekend   Stranraer weekend EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Nice pictures Tim it is a nice spot stopped up there a few years ago for two weeks had a great time.cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranraer weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranraer weekend   Stranraer weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranraer weekend
Page 1 of 1