sunnyrhyl.com

For Anglers Everywhere
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 If only this was still there

Go down 
AuthorMessage
squidward
ADMIN
avatar

Number of posts : 928
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4946
Location : Rhyl

PostSubject: If only this was still there   Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:01 pm



This is how I remember it , I fished off it when I was a kid.

Back to top Go down
joe roberts
Sea Snake Hunter


Number of posts : 382
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4169
Location : right by mostyn.

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:25 pm

you'll never see that many people on rhyl beach again.
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 3569
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7841
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

When did the pier go?
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 2376
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5314
Location : Stafford, Staffordshire

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:35 pm

stevo wrote:
When did the pier go?

It looks like it's lost it's end in picture two. study
Back to top Go down
Logger
ADMIN
avatar

Number of posts : 6503
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 11192
Location : Colwyn Bay

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:57 pm

joe roberts wrote:
you'll never see that many people on rhyl beach again.
Just wait till our next meet up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
avatar

Number of posts : 4801
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9793
Location : Sunny Rhyl, near t'beach and the old folks home

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:54 pm

stevo wrote:
When did the pier go?


Didn't you know it had gone Stevo?
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 3569
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7841
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Notbad wrote:
stevo wrote:
When did the pier go?


Didn't you know it had gone Stevo?

I've been going to rhyl since I was 3 and was wondering when they pulled it down
as I've never seen it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
avatar

Number of posts : 4801
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9793
Location : Sunny Rhyl, near t'beach and the old folks home

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:05 pm

http://piers.org.uk/pierpages/NPSrhyl.html

study
Back to top Go down
Logger
ADMIN
avatar

Number of posts : 6503
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 11192
Location : Colwyn Bay

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:00 am

stevo wrote:
Notbad wrote:
stevo wrote:
When did the pier go?


Didn't you know it had gone Stevo?

I've been going to rhyl since I was 3 and was wondering when they pulled it down
as I've never seen it. Very Happy

That's cos your to busy looking at the topless sunbathers lol!
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 3569
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7841
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:36 am

Logger wrote:
stevo wrote:
Notbad wrote:
stevo wrote:
When did the pier go?


Didn't you know it had gone Stevo?

I've been going to rhyl since I was 3 and was wondering when they pulled it down
as I've never seen it. Very Happy

That's cos your to busy looking at the topless sunbathers lol!


True lol! thanks for the info paul cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If only this was still there   

Back to top Go down
 
If only this was still there
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: General Stuff :: Gallery-
Jump to: