5 posters
AuthorMessage
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7214

A plague of undersize whiting Empty
PostSubject: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:33 am

Our club match at Llandudno North Shore last night was a case of trying to find in-size fish amongst all the ravenous mini whiting, they must have been out there in the thousands.
There were a few decent sized ones amongst them, and a couple of codling between 35 and 40 cms., plus a few dogs. I managed to find the heaviest fish, a dog of 0.92 kgs., plus a smaller one, with 4 whiting and a dab to win the match and the heaviest fish prize cheers cheers The camera stayed wrapped up in my box, we`ve all seen dogs and whiting before haven`t we.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: comp   A plague of undersize whiting EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:00 am

well done good report Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:21 am

Well done Terry, Joe and I popped down to see how you were getting on but we were wet and cold from pumping worms so we only saw Mr Lunt and his light show before going home to thaw out Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:41 am

Well done all
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6041

PostSubject: Re: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Well done:cheers: seems these plagues of small fish are everywhere a couple of our lot have gone down Dungeness cant catch anything for small whiting hammering them its the same on the Holderness too fish
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9921

PostSubject: Re: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:50 pm

What i'd give to catch a pin whiting lately Very Happy well done terry Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Well done Terry and to all that fished Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Good report it's nice to see you getting in the frame well done. cheers
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7214

PostSubject: Re: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Logger wrote:
Well done Terry, Joe and I popped down to see how you were getting on but we were wet and cold from pumping worms so we only saw Mr Lunt and his light show before going home to thaw out Exclamation
Yes those xmas tree lights are a bit of a worry aren`t they, Norman was using them at Splash Point a fortnight ago, they seemed to work well enough for him.
Mind you, I did ask if he was using mince pies for bait lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plague of undersize whiting   A plague of undersize whiting Empty

Back to top Go down

A plague of undersize whiting
Page 1 of 1