sunnyrhyl.com

Playing With The Grown Ups

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tatch
JUDGE OF THE MONTH
JUDGE OF THE MONTH

Number of posts : 929
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3750

PostSubject: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Sunday 4am Pete picked me up & off we went to Whitby picking up Dave on the way first stop the singing kettle for breakfast & meet up with breezy & five box Mick. Then off to the boat Dave fished aboard avante picked our bait up on the way.And a two hour plus steam to the chosen wreck we saw a dolphin on the way there too seem to see at least one every time we head that way the time passed quickly & in no time john was saying right lads feather some mackerel if you want  but Id drop a big bait straight in if I were you.Be rude not to heed the advice so down went two squid on a 16/0 gaf   Smile  no sooner had it settled than bump a cracking bite fish on bounce  which turned out to be an 11lb cod what a good do  Very Happy  rods were bent all round the boat as the trend continued my next big one was a ling which went over sixteen & a half pounds. cheers  cheers We moved twice & each time the good fishing continued breezy had ling of fourteen & fifteen pounds the four Lancashire lads onboard with us were also hammering fish out one of them also fetching up a bonus crab.Pete had loads of ling too but strangely no cod breezy had a coalie too. Back at the weigh in myself & breezy netted second & third in the daily prizes for our ling plus I won the fiver a man sweep so all in all a great day thanks to john for sitting us on the fish again.Photobucket wont let me in to post photos for some reason so heres a link to results & lots of photos from the festival I will put mine up when photobuckets behaving (http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2243.0 )
Back to top Go down
longranger
Legend

Number of posts : 1678
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5006

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Nice1 mate great report and pics with some tidy fish,well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter

Number of posts : 6255
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 10672

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Breezy and five box Mick Exclamation
There's got to be a tale there somewhere Exclamation

Fantastic fish tatch your certainly making up for that blanking period you had a while ago cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter

Number of posts : 3517
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7633

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Wow another cracking report mate well done cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4690
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9520

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Great report.

Hearing of a few Codling showing in N Wales, must be time to put the heating on and dig out the floatie trousers
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict

Number of posts : 2290
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5080

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Cracking report and pictures well done on fish all looked a good size. cheers
Back to top Go down
hot shot alan
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1385
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3831

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:48 am

well done lads a great report and some great fish again tatch. cheers fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Notbad wrote:
Great report.

Hearing of a few Codling showing in N Wales, must be time to put the heating on and dig out the floatie trousers
Floatie trousers Question
I thought that was just the way you were built Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4690
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9520

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Logger wrote:
Notbad wrote:
Great report.

Found some for you too Logger........

http://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/lumberjackinspired-looks
Back to top Go down
tatch
JUDGE OF THE MONTH
JUDGE OF THE MONTH

Number of posts : 929
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3750

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Logger wrote:
Breezy and five box Mick Exclamation  
There's got to be a tale there somewhere Exclamation

Fantastic fish tatch your certainly making up for that blanking period you had a while ago cheers cheers cheers
Aye Mick always has a load of boxes & bags even his own leads when we have a bucket with enough for everyone you'd die laughing if you saw it all when I can remember I will video it believe me you wouldn't take so much stuff for a months fishing:lol!: breezy his names Steve breeze so no story there am afraid
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Notbad wrote:
Logger wrote:
Notbad wrote:
Great report.

Found some for you too Logger........

http://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/lumberjackinspired-looks
That's Christmas sorted santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   

Back to top Go down

Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum