2 posters
AuthorMessage
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9151

prestatyn low/sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: prestatyn low/sunday   prestatyn low/sunday EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:39 pm

A result indeed!!!!!

Well done Wayne!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: prestatyn low/sunday   prestatyn low/sunday EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:25 pm

see your just a guest on the forum Laurence prob one of the guests who log on and glean info with out putting any back in i hope not but if you are then your just as bad as the gill netters rant over
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9151

PostSubject: Re: prestatyn low/sunday   prestatyn low/sunday EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi Laurence,

I don't know the habits of Gill Netters and am unsure if reports of a couple of fish would be enough for them to target a particular venue.

I think that we all have to face the facts and accept that the Internet age is well and truly with us. Even Sunnyvale is going Wi-Fi!!!!

The days of hushed wispers of good catches is behind us.

Having said that, if Prestatyn is fishing anything like Rhyl, Kinmel Bay, Pensarn then I would not be too concerned .
If however, it is fishing it's arse off on a regular basis then you've done well keeping that fact quiet.

It's unfair to accuse the original poster of 'bragging'. You've obviously not read his many valued and entertaining reports of blanks and not so hot sessions.

I'm all for free speech and as such I'm not willing to censor any reasonable posts that are aimed at informing and entertaining people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: prestatyn low/sunday   prestatyn low/sunday EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 pm

fairziff wrote:
Hi Laurence,

I don't know the habits of Gill Netters and am unsure if reports of a couple of fish would be enough for them to target a particular venue.

I think that we all have to face the facts and accept that the Internet age is well and truly with us. Even Sunnyvale is going Wi-Fi!!!!

The days of hushed wispers of good catches is behind us.

Having said that, if Prestatyn is fishing anything like Rhyl, Kinmel Bay, Pensarn then I would not be too concerned .
If however, it is fishing it's arse off on a regular basis then you've done well keeping that fact quiet.

It's unfair to accuse the original poster of 'bragging'. You've obviously not read his many valued and entertaining reports of blanks and not so hot sessions.

I'm all for free speech and as such I'm not willing to censor any reasonable posts that are aimed at informing and entertaining people.

Well said Mike.
I totally agree with what your saying, like you said Wayne posts on a regular basis to keep us all informed of whats about and many others on here.
And the reports are top quality.

Also while we are at it there are many other Forums and the likes of Sea Angler Magazine that broadcast hotspots around the area.

Laurence has made his point which he is entitled to do, so now lets get on with the Forum.

And i'm sure everybody on here doesn't want this Forum to end up being a slagging match Forum.

Mike has had a great response to his Website, and i for one get immense pleasure from it and have met a lot of nice people because of it, there are no Moderators on here not like another site i use to be on, so like i say lets put this matter to bed and move on.

Steve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prestatyn low/sunday   prestatyn low/sunday EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:19 am

Laurence wrote:
Thank you to all who took the time to reply to my post.
I would like to respond to each post individually, especially doggers, who seems to have summed me up wrongly, but after reading spacemans post and out of respect for fairziff i shall leave this subject alone.
I remember the former North Wales sea angling site being dogged by arguments and rants and dont want to see that happen again.

Thanks to fairziff for allowing "guests" to post on here

Good luck,
Laurence

laurence your more than welcome on this forum at anytime, and your feedback would be of great help to me and many others on here.

I wouldn't worry about the Bass at the Local Beach, all i caught was loads of WEED. Lol.

I'm sure at some stage we will meet up, so it would be better to Shake hands rather than put the fists up. Ha ha ha.

See you soon

Spaceman.

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6091
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13615

PostSubject: Re: prestatyn low/sunday   prestatyn low/sunday EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:08 pm

turned out nice again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prestatyn low/sunday   prestatyn low/sunday EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Notbad wrote:
turned out nice again Smile

Nice one Paul.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prestatyn low/sunday   prestatyn low/sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

prestatyn low/sunday
Page 1 of 1