sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

out on tight lines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

out on tight lines Empty
PostSubject: out on tight lines   out on tight lines EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:35 pm

went out with billy on his boat tight lines today thursday we went out from p.s.c the idea was to target the bass and to try for smooth hounds. things were very slow on the rough ground by the pole with billy getting the only fish a codling and a couple of dabs so we moved to the banks. it was still slow so we moved again and billy had a few more dabs and i was feeling a bit left out. after another move i managed a small whiting and a weaver. by this time we had moved to the light house by talacre and first drop i was into the dabs  well 3 of them and by then billy was in double figures. next stop was a tope mark to try for a early tope. we both had a blank on the tope so we decided to give it a go on the drift with the soft plastics. there was another boat out at the same time as us and they had been drifting with soft plastics all the time and had a few bass i think he said he had one of five and a half pounds.
we did 5or6 drifts but came up blank so headed back in. not a lot of fish but still a great day out and we always have plenty to talk about so the time passes fast. full marks to billy he tried his best to get us over the bass. we had a bit of light rain but it was a warm day and good company and some fish can't do better than that  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  fish  fish  fish  fishing
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6028

out on tight lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on tight lines   out on tight lines EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Hard lines on the bass lads just one of them days when they weren't playing I guess still you had a fair few fish & a good day out better luck on the bass next time
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13874

out on tight lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on tight lines   out on tight lines EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Hard luck on the Bass mate but at least you had a weever to make up for it  Laughing 
Sounds like a great trip  Cool 
Back to top Go down

out on tight lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on tight lines   out on tight lines EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Unlucky on the bass and tope mate but at least you had a few fish so well done,always amazes me how fast time seems to go when your out on a small boat (wish i could go to work on it to see if it will pass the day any quicker lol! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

out on tight lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on tight lines   out on tight lines Empty

Back to top Go down

out on tight lines
Page 1 of 1