Rough with the smooth

Go down 
+2
tatch
Logger
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Rough with the smooth  Empty
PostSubject: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Met up with gaz at penmeanmawr to pump some blowlug ,soon had plenty for a session
Rough with the smooth  372476FD-ADF1-4E52-96A2-03D2F4F4BA15-198-0000000BA4770ACB_zps2160125e
Penmeanmawr hadn't got much surf on ,and I had been checking xcweather all week and it gave out south eastlies and more eastlie later on .so decided to fish dinas as It can fish well when calm . Arrived at dinas to be greeted by a very very angry looking surf ...I normaly fish by the car park when dinas is rough ,because the weed is less there ,and less pull..but we ended up walking up to the post ,the gullies completely gone !!
Rough with the smooth  E64F23FA-80B1-45F4-AC4D-80BB5F99564E-198-0000000BAF57E01A_zps4214a9d9
Rough with the smooth  D5564F5E-680B-4A81-AC3F-2D812A2279FE-198-0000000BAB65928B_zps2b83a464
Fished to high water and was flogging a dead horse weed and tied pull way to much!! So decided to walk back towards car park and fish two hour of the ebb ,on way back spoke to an angler who had a very nice bass of near four pound on blow lug ,right near where I was going to fish in the first place untill I started fighting my demons lol ..dohhhhhhh. Fished two hour off the ebb here not a sniff
First blank off the year out the way lol , spoke to one angler when we walked back upto the cars ,he had had one schoolie, just not our night ,but we had a good crack and had good conversation about trying to understand woman !!. Made a brew then got our heads down in the cars for a few hours ,plan was to fish for rays at cable bay in morning if the sea died down ....woke up after only seemed like five mins sleep ,then drove upto cable bay ,long story short way way to rough and not safe ,so drove back near to home to have a steady few hours at connahs to use up the rest our lug to see if we could snare a few nice flounder ??
Rough with the smooth  40A48093-3D06-425A-AEF7-0ECFF19E541A-198-0000000BB7569878_zps5a861677

Rough with the smooth  49905ABE-EEC1-48F6-B7A2-0FECAFDB6E64-198-0000000BB367B363_zpsf2fdbccd
Long story short ,we fished a good three hours here and this was our reward !!

Rough with the smooth  C9985348-3719-4058-8709-A0880452E9BA-198-0000000BBB86E22D_zpsca48d3b1
Had good weekend though in good company ,nothing can touch sea fishing one session you can fill your boots ,another session you feel like putting your tackle on eBay ..best bit of the weekend apart from pub fri night lol was on way home stuck in traffic in Flint ,three birds in a soft top where looking at me ,and the driver looked straight at me took a spoon full of her ice cream and licked it of the spoon very seductively while looking at me and smiling .bet she wouldn't have been so keen ,if she could smell me owddddddd !!
.got home and a good mate of mine had phoned me on my works mobi and he had a bass near pensarn lol ..till next time ......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:06 pm

great report and pics as always tim you really deserve to get more than that 1 fish for your efforts saying that I blanked on Thursday at Llandudno but we keep on trying and trying don't we cheers lol! lol! fish fish fishing beer beer beer
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Great report and pics  cheers 
Those girls were probably on day release from the home  Razz
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6041

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Great report & photos shame about the blank you'd have thought something would have had an appetite for them juicy worms better luck next time
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Good report and pictures Tim. Those girls were probably on there way to Specsavers.  lol! fishing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Great report Tim shame the fishing wasnt a bit better for you
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Girls, seductiive ice cream eating and you give us photos of worms,
Keep your camera handy next time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:37 am

Notbad wrote
Subject: Re: Rough with the smooth Yesterday at 10:28 pm
Girls, seductiive ice cream eating and you give us photos of worms,
Keep your camera handy next time!

Will do next time owddddd ,one time I was fishing at treardurr bay and pulled  lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:39 am

Choc logger wrote
Subject: Re: Rough with the smooth Yesterday at 6:18 pm
Great report and pics
Those girls were probably on day release from the home

Good one owddddd  lol! beer 
Back to top Go down
jimmyjizzmo
Giant Squid Hunter
jimmyjizzmo

Number of posts : 274
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4999

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:16 am

Great report mate!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Good report tim
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9921

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Cracking report tim and a great set of pics  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Good Report well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough with the smooth    Rough with the smooth  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rough with the smooth
Page 1 of 1