4 posters
AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6041

Fleetwood Sunday 6th April Empty
PostSubject: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Myself & Andrew set off Sunday morning to meet up with a couple more anglers at fleetwood a big change for us bass & flattie rods & light lines instead of the heavier east coast rock gear on arrival terry pointed out where we would be fishing what! i thought wheres the water.It was a very long hike out to find the spot we were fishing i was beginning to wish i had fetched the humpa lumpa half an hour later we were setting up to catch a plaice or two a shout came from terry within five minutes first plaice then two more he had in quick succession.Then nothing for about three hours then another shout from Terry who was hammering them out one after another i think it was eleven he had in the last half hour a flounder & a plaice for Ruth a flounder for Andrew & yet another big fat BLANK for me yet again  Crying or Very sad  so my fish drought continues from east coast to west I am beginning to wonder if i will ever catch another ive never had to move so many times so quikly boy that water comes in quickish anyway blank or not i enjoyed my day watching a man that can catch fish & to cap it all he gave me half a dozen plaice  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Fleetwood Sunday 6th April WP_20140407_002_zpsed2c35d8 Fleetwood Sunday 6th April WP_20140406_002_zpsdbaed496
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Nice report shame you had no luck but still great when other with you catch and you got the fish to take home. fishing fish fish 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Not quite a featureless beach, pet rock to keep you company, be the made you carry your share of his catch back.
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6041

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Notbad wrote:
Not quite a featureless beach, pet rock to keep you company, be the made you carry your share of his catch back.
it doesn't look like it but that pet rock was my rucksack slowly sinking  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Great report and pictures well done top effort  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:36 pm

tatch wrote:

Notbad wrote:
it doesn't look like it but that pet rock was my rucksack slowly sinking  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

..you didn't fall for the old rock in your rucksack trick did you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Good report hard luck not catching !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:57 pm

hard luck on the fishing mate,had same result myself of late good report tho Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 pm

great report and pics pity about the blank i know how you feel  fish fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 pm

well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Sunday 6th April   Fleetwood Sunday 6th April Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Sunday 6th April
Page 1 of 1