sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! Empty
PostSubject: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:14 am

Tide ,time weather looking good for an earlie bass session this sat night at dinas dinlle ,stopping of at penmeanmawr on way through get some blow lug , anyone fancy tagging along !
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13899

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Good luck mate  fishing fish 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Might not be going now my car playing up again owdddddd  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7864

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:51 am

I hope you make it Tim, them Bass are all waiting for you. fish fish fish 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Got major electric fault with my car ,hope to get it fixed before weekend ,but not looking to good  Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:08 am

talkingbullhuss wrote:
Got major electric fault with my car ,hope to get  it fixed before weekend ,but not looking to good  Sad
You still got that lovely Peugeot Tim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Yes Paul ,how was your holiday down under owdddddd !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Car working again at the mo  Laughing so it's on ,lets hope the bass play ball !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:33 pm

The holiday was really good thanks Tim. We have two little grandsons now, so it was great to see them again as well as my lads.

Good luck with the fishing tomorrow night and I hope you get that first bass of 2014. Won't be long before I'm giving it a go - those snapper in Oz started my season off nicely!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:58 am

Can't wait catch up with you Paul I still got your mobi number I will ring you soon  beer beer 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!   First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !! Empty

Back to top Go down

First bass session of the year this sat 29 march !!
Page 1 of 1