sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

seaspirits were high

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

seaspirits were high Empty
PostSubject: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Well after much anticipation we saw a break in the weather (and what a lucky break it was) and finally got out on seaspirit from colwyn bay slip,we launched at 9:00am
seaspirits were high 00117
we knew things were going to be slow because of the time of the year,it was a little bumpy early on so we stayed in close to shelter from the wind
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/68/71/15/00213.jpg[/mg][/img]seaspirits were high ><a href=seaspirits were high 00312
using the land for shelter worked as the sea stayed calm but the fishing was slow without any bites at all,we discussed a move to the turbines after midday when the wind was forecast to drop but first we moved around a few times trying to find the fish we even tried off north shore
seaspirits were high 00414
seaspirits were high 00515
again we had no bites here so as the wind dropped and the sun came out we decided to move out to the turbines and we were fishing there thinking is this really march as the sun was burning our faces the only thing was the fish knew it was still march but we stuck at it and finally we found some fish
seaspirits were high 00616
seaspirits were high 00713
seaspirits were high 01012
seaspirits were high 01113
seaspirits were high 01313
seaspirits were high 01511
seaspirits were high 01810
seaspirits were high 01711
seaspirits were high 01910
as you can see some of the whiting were a good size and the water was nice and calm
seaspirits were high 02111
seaspirits were high 02013
we were soon back at the slip after a great day out in great weather (thanks to Rob seaspirit) we all really enjoyed it the only thing that made the day more entertaining was watching Andy Lee step into 5ft of water in only 4ft  waders at the slip,i know its not nice when it happens to you (and it has) but when it happens to your fishing buddy its priceless,as i said a GREAT day out with great weather and a few fish." />
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6091
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13615

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Excellent report, soon be Bass about
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9908

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Wow again cracking report and pics mate well done Very Happy 
you boys catch more small fish than I do  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:10 pm

you can'y beat a nice sunny day out on the water and some fish. great report and pics. .
that slip way is very steep i nearly had the same problem when i got off the back of the boat when  i was out with billy dodd  affraid lol! lol! fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Great report mate great pics great to be out in my boat for first time this year
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2855
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7828

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Good report and pictures looks as if you had a good time. Thanks. cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Top pics and report.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13874

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Great read and great pictures  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 pm

stevo wrote:
Wow again cracking report and pics mate well done Very Happy 
you boys catch more small fish than I do  lol! lol! 

Yes mate its very unselfish of us,we keep the little ones at bay and let the other anglers catch the biguns Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Notbad wrote:
yes mate wont be long,just renewed my PSC membership and getting the boat ready,have you sorted the engine out yet?
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6091
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13615

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:13 pm

longranger wrote:
Notbad wrote:
yes mate wont be long,just renewed my PSC membership and getting the boat ready,have you sorted the engine out yet?

Renewed my membership too!

Reviewing the engine situation in April, the boat thing is still "unfinished business " so hope to be afloat under power before too long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:20 pm

great report andy and great pics Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Good effort lads  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seaspirits were high   seaspirits were high Empty

Back to top Go down

seaspirits were high
Page 1 of 1