sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

splash point monday night with big h

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

splash point monday night with big h Empty
PostSubject: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:26 pm

I rang the a555 angling shop for some lug and spoke to I think Mark who told me they close at 5-30 Monday with it being a bit slow at the moment but arranged with café to let me pick up the lug at 7-30. not many places will do that for you so we need to use these places more or we will loose them. so picked up the lug and decided to stay local and went to splash point as we haven't fished there for some time. the idea was to fish low up to high at 1-30am so got set up and big h was into dabs from the off
splash point monday night with big h Photo014
we were fishing about 10 yards apart and big h had 8 on the beach before I had a bite he also had a little codling
splash point monday night with big h Photo015
eventually I did manage a nice dab and then a whiting both keepers
splash point monday night with big h Photo016
by this time big h was into double figures. I did manage to get my total up to 2 dabs and 2 whiting big h finished up with about 15 dabs whiting and a codling.
we spoke to a lad and his son who were fishing to the left of us they were from darby ore derby they had come for a couple of days and were going to sleep in the car and go back the next day and were made up with the bag of dabs they had he said it was the first time at splash
point and will be back again. down on the beach it was quite warm but when we got back to the pickup on the road it was a lot colder.
no rain was a bonus and as always good company and plenty to chat about with lots of fish for some of us and no blank for me'
thanks again to mark at the a55 cos you can't fish with out bait.
sorry about the pics my phone camera is crap at night
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13892

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Cracking report Al and good fish too  cheers 
The fishing seems to be good at the moment  Very Happy 
Typical seeing as im away working  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2864
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7855

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks for the report and pictures a good session by the sound of it well done to you both. cheers 
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9926

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Nice one al cracking report great session  Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:53 pm

big h wrote:
enjoyed it al a good laugh some fish and the whether was good I caught a dad which something had took a bite out of still bleeding when it was beached any ideas what was responsible for the bite wound was 2inch just under the gill
yes I forgot to put that in the report should have taken a photo of it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:15 pm

Have we got Piranhas now  scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 pm

great report lads,some nice fish there Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:46 pm

big h wrote:
enjoyed it al a good laugh some fish and the whether was good I caught a dad which something had took a bite out of still bleeding when it was beached any ideas what was responsible for the bite wound was 2inch just under the gill

Fished there Sunday High ( see report )- we had several dabs but no round fish, the dabs only took well into the ebb, anyway there was a small seal hanging about, which I guess was the culprit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Another good report Alan ,you getting some fishing in owdddd ,keep up the good work  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Notbad wrote:

there was a small seal hanging about, which I guess was the culprit.

Not Piranha's then  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:18 pm

logger wrote:
Notbad wrote:

might have been dave it was only a small bite but it was fresh so you can't discount piranha's

Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 pm

hot shot alan wrote:
logger wrote:
Notbad wrote:

might have been dave it was only a small bite but it was fresh so you can't discount piranha's

Anybody know Jeremy Wade's phone number? Now that would be a report!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: splash point monday night with big h   splash point monday night with big h Empty

Back to top Go down

splash point monday night with big h
Page 1 of 1