sunnyrhyl.com

The Home of Fishing

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

18 Hour Session On The Holderness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tatch
Mullet Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 995
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4231

18 Hour Session On The Holderness Empty
PostSubject: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Well Andrew & myself (Team Tatchell ) as we seem to have become known set off Saturday night fished Aldbrough 11pm through till going to withernsea for breakfast & meet batey & the rest of the entourage by which time i was starving if i still smoked & had a lighter i would have roasted the dabs (Andrew had 3 dabs & a ting) (me 3 tings )& eaten them I was that hungry anyway breakfast wolfed down in no time & off to have a look south this time.Out newton dimmo turmar bottoms boy thats a longish walk but a nice easy stroll down. Easington kilnsea all loads of rods on so back to the sh*t pipe where there were rods as far as you could see down the beach for the rest of the shift where one ting came out for Andrew & his by now customary last pull in rockling we did however get to see cod come out as the group of lads to our right had two plus a mini cod.So a frosty cold codless trip sums it up but i felt better for seeing cod come out next to us & knowing we just weren't lucky enough to get one this time but they were there & this just reminded me of a spaghetti western 18 Hour Session On The Holderness WP_20140112_003_1_zps4e02158e
Back to top Go down
Logger
ADMIN
Logger

Number of posts : 6786
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 11905

PostSubject: Re: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Good report, loving the picture  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 4962
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 10242

PostSubject: Re: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 pm

A fistful of collared fish for your satchels Team Tatchell

cheers 
Back to top Go down
hot shot alan
Species Hunt Winner 2018
Species Hunt Winner 2018
hot shot alan

Number of posts : 1387
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4228

PostSubject: Re: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:36 pm

a sunny day a big breakfast and fish not a bad trip I'd say Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
talkingbullhuss
Tope Hunter
talkingbullhuss

Number of posts : 1498
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4776

PostSubject: Re: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Good report mate you deserved more for your efforts

Legend
longranger

Number of posts : 1678
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5401

PostSubject: Re: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:07 pm

nice1 mate Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2479
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5684

PostSubject: Re: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:14 am

Good report and great picture. Well done.  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:09 pm

well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18 Hour Session On The Holderness   18 Hour Session On The Holderness Empty

Back to top Go down

18 Hour Session On The Holderness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Shore Reports-
Jump to: