sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A fair few sh**ers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:55 am

Last month I set myself a few goal's 1 was to get a bream 2nd was a go at the hounds and 3 get anything I can.

1st session saw me and degs head down the llyn for what can be described as a shiter, the target was bream, fished for 8 hours with all manor of baits and fancy rigs, which resulted in a single maccie for degs and a single bream for me.

A fair few sh**ers 002_zps7eed6b50

the next few weeks saw us at a local hound mark a fair few times this time with no joy at all, so next session was to target bass, fished pensarn over high, with very little success, and on the 4th session I foul hooked a small hound, so I suppose that's the hound out the way.

A fair few sh**ers 004_zps327711ab

3rd session was a quick nip out down the river for a session on the plaice, the spot I normally go to was taken by a few anglers so rather fish with them and show them my secrets I decided to go elsewere, the second chosen mark turned out to be full off silver eel's one almost every cast, till I get a small plaice and decided to sack it.

A fair few sh**ers 006_zps40a6cfb2

finally last night I decided to head upto Anglesey with a freind from work, the chosen mark was sheltered out the wind, with a slight chop on the water, not to confident we set up with pulley;s loaded with maccie and sandeel (which we caught last week) and waited. nothing for a few hours until dark and the dog's started.

after a few I start to get pissed off with them and decided I wanted to leave but my mate kept saying have another cast, which resulted in this feller not big but a welcome sight.

A fair few sh**ers 009_zps6cd993a3

Im on me shut down from work this week and next week, so me and degs have got a pass out for tomorrow and were heading out for Pollock so fingers crossed by the end of the week i'll do a better report.
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7863

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Good report and nice pictures you had some nice fish there even if not as many as you would of wished for. Good luck next week.cheers 
Back to top Go down

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Well done joe
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9932

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Cracking report joe well done. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13898

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Well done great report cheers 
Back to top Go down

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 pm

nice report and pics and some fish as well not all bad joe
Back to top Go down

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:49 pm

nice1 joe,good luck with the pollock
Back to top Go down

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:43 am

well done joe8) 
Back to top Go down

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Well Done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fair few sh**ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair few sh**ers   A fair few sh**ers Empty

Back to top Go down

A fair few sh**ers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Shore Reports-
Jump to: