sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We got blown away

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We got blown away Empty
PostSubject: We got blown away   We got blown away EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi guys we all went for a match at Pensarn 6 of us hard core fishermen not like the arm chair fishing report readers wishing they were there but they can't be arsed any way we fished on fresh lug the conditions were perfect with a strong wind hoping for a bass no luck Andy managed to get a Dab but that was it someone did say they caught 8 Bass the night before fishermans worse nightmare should of been here then i herd 8 Bass caught again Today never mind thanks to the lads for turning up next match should be a good one just a couple of photos for you[img]We got blown away Dscf3413[/img][img]We got blown away Dscf3415[/img]
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13898

We got blown away Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got blown away   We got blown away EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Good report cheers
You look like the Dirty Half Dozen Razz
A true motley crew lol!
Well done great photos cheers
Back to top Go down

We got blown away Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got blown away   We got blown away EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Nice one me owwddd that looks more like a flounder to me ,me owwddddd
Back to top Go down

We got blown away Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got blown away   We got blown away EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:38 pm

That picture looks more like a "Most Wanted" picture off crimewatch!!! Laughing . And one of them faces looks very familiar... Ready steady cook?? Very Happy Laughing Laughing . Well done for gettin out lads and well done to Gok Wan for your flounder. Keep the reports coming lads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We got blown away Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got blown away   We got blown away Empty

Back to top Go down

We got blown away
Page 1 of 1