sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third time unlucky

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Third time unlucky  Empty
PostSubject: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Where shell I start ..wonted some action this weekend so with crap eastlies still and small tide the only place I could think of was on the Menai straits for some bass on crab .. I new it was a gamble with such a cold spring and didn't take no other Bait with me only wonted to use peeler.. Me and dave gt arrived at free crab shop at 12 am low water was at 3 am so made a few cups of tea and chilled ready for low to do some scraping .. Then I realised I forgot my buttes and choc bars do ohhh blame that on my new love life doohhh .. That was problem number 1 . Started scraping hour before low till low water and I can tell you for April that time in morning it was freeking freezing 1 hour scrapping not a single crab.. tail between are legs we went back o the car for a kip before the long drive back stoke ... Every hour kept waking up it was freezing 6 am went start the car up doohhh it wouldn't start battery flat only had this car one week and this was its first outing doohhh lifted bonnet up fan belt had snapped doohhh .. Phoned rac cut long story short they couldn't get a new fan belt from that area and they sent a recovery truck out take us home .... Took some cracking pictures in the morning of the straits with the snow onthe hills and the straits gone to look for my camera and guess what I left in the recovery truck doohhh doohhh doohhh ..on the plus side I didn't need to clean my tackle when I got in and saved half my fuel lol ... Does anyone won't by any sea fishing tackle
Back to top Go down
jimmyjizzmo
Giant Squid Hunter
jimmyjizzmo

Number of posts : 274
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Unlucky mate.......good report afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6686

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 am

Don't get disheartened mate you know you will laugh about it next time your out in the sunshine on the beaches Wink
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13893

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:14 am

The trip from hell mate Crying or Very sad
Would hate to go without chocolate 🐒 pig No bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Sounds like a complete disaster Tim but it will soon be a distant memory. Mind you it could be your age mate, you're not getting any younger. Laughing
Steve.

Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9170

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:29 pm

A bit of a disaster there Tim.
Keep your spirits up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 am

Think i would be a lot warmer in the car with her tony cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9170

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Tony Lever wrote:
If you'd had a young lady like this with you.

Nice tats!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13893

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Amazing what a bit of surgery can do !
She used to be called Bert postlethwaite, a dustbin man from Burnley affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third time unlucky    Third time unlucky  Empty

Back to top Go down

Third time unlucky
Page 1 of 1