Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two on the trot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Fancied like an early bass session so after work decided to go treardurr bay .. First call pump some blacks was struggling at pensarn not many casts showing at all .. So drove down to asda at kinmel different story there ,there was shead loads . Soon had enough for a session ..arrived at treardurr to fish two hour each side of high .there was a few rods fishing and the news wasn't good these lads had been fishing since low and all they had to show for there efforts was one pin whiting .. It looked quite fishie as well there was a nice little surf rolling ..
Two on the trot B5C83BBD-62D4-48D0-9A73-053F6F9F8113-5167-000006F09179927C_zpsefac38e6
Two on the trot FEF9B0EE-1C59-448E-8AB8-689BC3AF6F88-5167-000006F094FE47A4_zpsba31a03f
Four hours fishing cold wet not a single knock ,not much sleep forty quid lighter and still carnt what go again lol ....
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7843

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

That's tough Tim but you tried and gave us a couple of good pictures. cheers
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13883

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Hard luck shaggy Sad
If their not there their not there Cool
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4541

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Nice try Tim. A long way to go for a blank but thats what us landlubbers have to do i'm afraid. I see you're back to one rod, how long will this last i wonder.
Steve.

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 am

See you don't have side bars on your tripod anymore and wondered if they had dropped off or if you had removed them?
Often wondered if it would be ok without them - they are a right pain some times !!!!
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13631

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:00 pm

wildgoose wrote:
See you don't have side bars on your tripod anymore and wondered if they had dropped off or if you had removed them?
Often wondered if it would be ok without them - they are a right pain some times !!!!

I found them a right pain on the Salt tripod too, one broke at the joint, I took the other off, not an issue at all on sand but I added a foot long piece of aluminium fastened loosely with pipe clips ( one open type and one closed type slid around the leg ) that I can swing into place across the front legs to brace them when the tripod is stood on firm ground.
Back to top Go down

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Mine snapped as well Paul no problem without them cheers
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Notbad wrote:
wildgoose wrote:

I found them a right pain on the Salt tripod too, one broke at the joint, I took the other off, not an issue at all on sand but I added a foot long piece of aluminium fastened loosely with pipe clips ( one open type and one closed type slid around the leg ) that I can swing into place across the front legs to brace them when the tripod is stood on firm ground.
Notbad idea that Laughing
More than just a pretty face obviously clown flower
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13631

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Logger is clearly spending too much time where the men wear skirts!!
Back to top Go down

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 am

Notbad wrote

Subject: Re: Two on the trot Yesterday at 9:36 pm

That's why I stopped fishing in quite places with him lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:27 am

Yeh but your still wearing the skirts though lol!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 am

Notbad wrote:

Dont worry, ive seen your picture, your quite safe.....Popeye
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two on the trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two on the trot   Two on the trot Empty

Back to top Go down

Two on the trot
Page 1 of 1