Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lynmouth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

lynmouth Empty
PostSubject: lynmouth   lynmouth EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Me and degs were starting to get a bit fed up with the fishing down our way so we decided with both being off we'de head over the east coast and meet some of the lads of the bsa site and try for some coddies.

After a 3 hour drive we arrived at moonfleet angling and met up with col mick and andy. a quick chat and a coffee and deg's picking up his spiecies hunt trophy we headed into the bright lights of sunderland. for some scram a quick breakfast bap at the greasy spoon and were heading to lynmouth beach. (think that's were it was Very Happy ).

The obvious target was codling but col said you could catch the odd bass flounder coalie yting and rockling. set up 2 rods one with a pulley rig on and the other a single hook sitting tight on the bottom with fresh/frozen crab and worm baits.

after about an hour i get my 1st fish a small schoolie and tiny codling.

lynmouth 00210

this followed by a couple of coalie a single yting and rockling and a small flounder followed by a tommy.

lynmouth 00310

We fished it for about 3 hours then headed back into sunderland for a maccie's and a different venue and to meet dave and adam.
we headed to roker and set up in the middle of the pier we fished it for about 3 hours for a couple of yting rockling and a small codling to davey tate.
Then sadly we were asked to leave by the port security guard and with it getting on we decided to call it a day till the conditions are right and outing number 2.

We had a good craick as usual and it wont be long before were up again. cheers lad's joe.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

lynmouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: lynmouth   lynmouth EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:24 pm

good report and pics cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

lynmouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: lynmouth   lynmouth EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Well done with that report I like the hat and the smile with the Cod that says it all.
Back to top Go down

lynmouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: lynmouth   lynmouth EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Well Done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lynmouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: lynmouth   lynmouth Empty

Back to top Go down

lynmouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum