sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

jingle bells bromborough.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

jingle bells bromborough. Empty
PostSubject: jingle bells bromborough.   jingle bells bromborough. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Well me and degs thought for a change we'll leave our secret marks alone and head to brombourough for a change and chance of a codling.

Well a few of you on these forums no im a whinger and the 1st bit of this post is dedicated to it. so i'll get it out the way 1st.

We found the mark after a few wrong turns and parked by the funnel. loaded our gear out the car and walked down to the green lights. 1st mistake i left my head torch in the car and had to go back for it.

Now this is where my 1st moan starts. we turned the corner and walked up the wall past a few anglers already there and the rubbish was horendous squid box's lug wraps line you name it it was there. the worst and biggest wind up is the blokes who put it all in a bag tie it and leave it. what's that all about.

Anyhow we found an area by a tree to get a bit of shelter from the 15 MPH WIND. 10 minutes later 3 blokes set up 20ft to the left of us and put them silly f***ing bells on the end's of there rod's and it was like f***ing jingle bells for the next 5 hour's.

Any way the fishing.

set up 2 rod's and degs one both with pulley rigs degs with frozen blacks squid and fresh yellow tails. me with fresh crab yellow tails and squid.

1st fish to me close in a dab.

jingle bells bromborough. 001-24

then a few minutes later the y/ting start a few not bad size.

jingle bells bromborough. 003-21

both me and degs had a few then degs gets a bit better bite convinced it was a whiting but looking at the bite id of put money on a codling. a minute later joe was right and i pulled this up the wall for him.

jingle bells bromborough. 002-23

And that was it the only codling of the night. a few y/ting later and after 5 hours of jingle bells me and deg's decided to sack it and head home and stick to our usual marks away from the jingle bell boys.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: jingle bells bromborough.   jingle bells bromborough. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Well done lads good report Very Happy
Those bells would drive anyone mad i should think No Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: jingle bells bromborough.   jingle bells bromborough. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Well done good report and pictures and some fish to show for your efforts.
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6153

PostSubject: Re: jingle bells bromborough.   jingle bells bromborough. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 am

Nice one, or should I say "Ringa Ding Din
g" !

Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9164

PostSubject: Re: jingle bells bromborough.   jingle bells bromborough. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Well done lads.
Nice Codling!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: jingle bells bromborough.   jingle bells bromborough. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Well Done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jingle bells bromborough.   jingle bells bromborough. Empty

Back to top Go down

jingle bells bromborough.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Shore Reports-
Jump to: