Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First this year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

First this year Empty
PostSubject: First this year   First this year EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:13 pm

I normaly go fishing once a fortnight , but I normaly go without sleep and do a double tide but this was getting a bit silly as last time I just nodded of for a split secound at the wheel on the way home not good . So now I am going to try and go every Saturday our a Sunday work allowing , and just fish the one tide and make sure I have a kip before I go. Had a window this Sunday so my plan was to have a scrape for some peeler at mostyn ant fish towards the ship for some plaice . Quick look on the forum and saw godders123 report on the sat that they had some scoolies of pensarn ,that was not on my plan of attack because the lack of surf but they had plenty of success with the lack of surf . Bass is always on my top of my list so I change of plan and pensarn it was . When I got there I kept telling myself that this was not going to be a good session I just had a gut feeling you get sometimes . The sea was flat and the sun was shinning bright not good , but there was a bit of colour in the water and the lads did good yesterday . Soon pumped some nice blacks and had a bucket full of big mussels I froze from mostyn .
First this year DEE24582-0C7B-495E-B980-5E076614300C-913-000001AD7F9E1E25
First this year 837ECD16-4FAA-4722-81E0-101E80F3BCD8-913-000001AD74973B98
If you where a bass you wouldn't turn your nose down at this bait? Cut a long story short fished till top of the tide without a sniff , but it was a cracking day to be out in the autumn sun shine ,very pleasant . So to save my self from my first check book and pen this year , decided to fish connahs on the way home just for two hrs of the ebb to grap a flounder our two
First this year 6CC46395-CAA6-4164-AFA7-C941A4A467A7-913-000001AD8927ADA2
Two hours without a bite left muddy and my tail between my legs . That's fishing
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6676

First this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First this year   First this year EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 pm

worth A try mate the one good thing for ya was it was not raining as it usually does when you come over lol! good report + pics again Wink
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13883

First this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First this year   First this year EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Hard luck old son Sad
Brave effort.
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4541

First this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First this year   First this year EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Seen sense at last have you, you mad potter. Good effort though, great being out even if we don't catch. One rod one tide thats the way to go. Sleep
Steve.

ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13631

First this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First this year   First this year EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Must admit Ive been a bit worried about your sleepless drives, no fish is worth crashing off the road. You will get your fishy reward for being sensible.
Back to top Go down

First this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First this year   First this year EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:09 pm

loads of dabs and y/ting coming out of mostyn at the moment. wont be long and the coddies'll be in.
Back to top Go down

First this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First this year   First this year EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Nice Try Had Plenty Of Them Sessions!
Back to top Go down

First this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First this year   First this year EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Joe Roberts wrote

Subject: Re: First this year Today at 1:09 pm
loads of dabs and y/ting coming out of mostyn at the moment. wont be long and the coddies'll be in.

Look forward to that joe cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First this year   First this year Empty

Back to top Go down

First this year
Page 1 of 1