Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6676

WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY Empty
PostSubject: WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY   WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Well Been waiting for these conditions to have A crack at A Local gully windy as hell +smallish tides I had some worms to use up Twisted Evil the wife says I need my head seeing to going in this weather I got down to the beach just before low water 1-45pm it was p-s-ing down and windy as hell the beach was full of weed at the low water line I was using my century flatties -3oz leads pulley pennel rigs loaded with fresh lug ,First casts the leads would not hold as the weed was dragging the leads out in seconds so thinking cap on I decided to take the shock leaders off and turned the rods facing the wind and cast up into the tide this made it A bit easier then A classic pull down and A schoolie about A 1lb was on the beach loaded the rigs up again and back out Another cracking pull down + missed it was still p-ss-ng Down but I was happy then A classic bass bite good pull don + the slack line this one was A bit bigger about 2lb+decided to take this one for my neighbours tea he supplies me with news papers for my worms any way packed up 3-30pm home for tea total x2 bass missed one here is A pics of the one for my neighbour Wink
[img]WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY Bass001[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY   WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Well done Clive nice bass mate
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13631

PostSubject: Re: WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY   WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:33 pm

congerman1962 wrote:
... he supplies me with news papers for my worms ...

wonder when on-line news will take over top the point that newspapers will be too hard to come by for wrapping worms in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY   WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY Empty

Back to top Go down

WEATHERMAN SAYS WET+WINDY
Page 1 of 1