Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dee fri 14 sept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

dee fri 14 sept Empty
PostSubject: dee fri 14 sept   dee fri 14 sept EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:02 am

My oldest lad jack 12 this sat, so fishing was out the question so booked a days holiday fri so i could go happy days. was going to fish pensarn at 5 am put the wind forecast was not good so opted for a couble hour sleep and get to the dee about 7 am to find a spot and fish 2 hr each side of high. being thinking about fishing this mark near greenfeilds for a bit but never got round to it. armed with to rods with one up one down rigs size ones and some good peeler i froze down from the other weekend .
dee fri 14 sept 178_0376
dee fri 14 sept 178_0377
my rod tips where soon rattleing with silver eels ended up with eight in total rangeing from just short of a pound to a good pound and half ,and everyone was lip hooked so they all went back no worse than they come out witch was good , a lot of anglers dont like catching snakes but i love them . when i used to fish the shroppie alot in my course days i used to target them with chopped worm and maggot down the track and used to get them to a good three pounds, but seen some dead in there over the years that looked like congers they where that big easy 8 to 9 pounders, dont now if these died natural of old age , but i was brought up a canal boat and used to see a lot of these big eels dead regular. i dont now if its making a differance with eels been protected by law but there seems to be plenty about witch is a good sign for the future.
some pics
dee fri 14 sept 178_0379
dee fri 14 sept 178_0381
dee fri 14 sept 178_0384
the biggest one i was double patting come to take pic , it unhooked it self and was gone lol .had a little flounder for a change of species
dee fri 14 sept 178_0386
it was very windy even this far up the esturary at high water made it very hard to spot bites at high water , nice venue but if you fished it on a tide bigger than 8.7 witch i did u will get wet feet. going to ffrith beach now pump some blacks for kinmel bay for high and have a cast wile pumping if the surf dies down a bit .
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6676

dee fri 14 sept Empty
PostSubject: Re: dee fri 14 sept   dee fri 14 sept EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:27 am

Good report +pics well done on the eels mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13883

dee fri 14 sept Empty
PostSubject: Re: dee fri 14 sept   dee fri 14 sept EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Well done timmy bach great photos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wormdrowner
Cod Hunter

Number of posts : 210
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5524

dee fri 14 sept Empty
PostSubject: Re: dee fri 14 sept   dee fri 14 sept EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 pm

well in Tim , looks a nice spot to fish, only fished the dee once keep meaning to go more but never seem to get round to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dee fri 14 sept Empty
PostSubject: Re: dee fri 14 sept   dee fri 14 sept Empty

Back to top Go down

dee fri 14 sept
Page 1 of 1