Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dee/pensarn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dee/pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Dee/pensarn   Dee/pensarn EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Was going to go to wsf meet yesterday. but the alarm went off and i turned over. so plan b was to nip down the river and see if there's any plaice around.
Got there and i was met by kev 10 minutes later.
We fished one spot for an hour with not even a bite so we moved a few hundred yards kev on one mark and me on the other. straight away i had 2 snotties and then target fish. a small plaice.

Dee/pensarn 001-21

After an hour i moved over to kev. and kev gets a double header a plaice and a flounder.

Dee/pensarn 002-21

The thoughts were here we go there feeding. i had a good knock only for the snood to snap on the retrieve and lost fish. then that was it not another bite. we tried crab/rag combies lug/prawn combies and all manner of mixes all to no avail.
I decided enough was enough and left kev to it.
On arrival home i thought what a s**t session so plan c was as soon as the mrs get's home soft soap her with a chinese and a bottle of red and get a pass out for this morning.
Which worked a treat.
So this morning armed with 5 fresh peeler and up at daft o'clock i was on the beach at pensarn for 5:30. 1st rod out with long pulley loaded with crab and the 2nd waiting for some fresh black As i was pumping worm my 1st rod registers the smallest of bites and my 1st silver.

Dee/pensarn 004-16

Closely followed by 2 weaver and a dog. Got about 20 blacks and baited 2nd rod and within 2 minutes another bass.

Dee/pensarn 006-9

It was about an hour into the flood and the bass started to feed a bit better with one nearly every cast and most falling to the worm i lost count after about 6 but in all i had about 9. as the tide started to flood it started to rain so i sacked it and was home for 9:30. the bass wernt that big they ranged from 35cm to the biggest 41cm and all returned to live another day. going to try for another pass out tonight but i doubt it. so i wont be able to get out till till 14th when were off down S.Wales. would of put more pic's up but photo bucket's being a d**k again. chow for now. joe.

Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6679

Dee/pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee/pensarn   Dee/pensarn EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Well done on the fish target species from both venues good angling mate good report + pics well done Kev with the flaties Wink
Back to top Go down

Dee/pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee/pensarn   Dee/pensarn EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Well done joe top report cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13634

Dee/pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee/pensarn   Dee/pensarn EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Joe -doing the rounds -and the flatties !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dee/pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee/pensarn   Dee/pensarn Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee/pensarn
Page 1 of 1