2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

Weed weed and more weed Empty
PostSubject: Weed weed and more weed   Weed weed and more weed EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:58 am

With the weather forcast for last night looking crap I decided to keep it local and gave my 'secret' mark a miss just in case we had the expected downpour.
Four of us fished, sorry I mean try'd to fish, old colwyn over low, we were on the beach by 22.00 with a warm onshore wind and a fantastic looking surf but from the off we were getting frustrated with endless clumps of weed the like of which ive never seen before it was truly awful ! We stuck it out until midnight and only did that because my lad and his cousin were with us and had been looking forward to the trip all day but after endless battles with the green stuff and 4 lost rigs later enough was enough and we packed up and headed for home but even then we all left with a smile and had a laugh so.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed weed and more weed   Weed weed and more weed EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Hard luck pal cheers
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

PostSubject: Re: Weed weed and more weed   Weed weed and more weed EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:54 pm

well worth A try mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weed weed and more weed   Weed weed and more weed Empty

Back to top Go down

Weed weed and more weed
Page 1 of 1