OK but missed the target

Go down 
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

OK but missed the target    Empty
PostSubject: OK but missed the target    OK but missed the target    EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:06 am

Got A phone call that one of the bass anglers had I know had some smooth hounds last week so I raided my freezer and got some frozen peeler out got there about 815pm just before low water put x2 rods out at range on crab on pulley rigs had A good pull down straight away but did not connect re baited the rods and waited then another pull down +slack liner and here is the fish
OK but missed the target    Basscolwynrock001
it was about 2lb released to give some one els the pleasure then it was time for the dog fish to move in and I ended up with x6 of them and some decent whiting as well about x4 whiting I didn't take any more pics as I had to move my ruck sack up the beach as the tide was flooding got back home 11,30pm not A bad trip 11 fish Wink
Back to top Go down

OK but missed the target    Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK but missed the target    OK but missed the target    EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:03 am

Well done Clive nice looking bass that mate ,hard luck not getting a hound you will have one soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

OK but missed the target
Page 1 of 1