sunnyrhyl.com

The Home of Fishing

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

part 2 pensarn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
talkingbullhuss
Tope Hunter
talkingbullhuss

Number of posts : 1498
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4799

part 2 pensarn Empty
PostSubject: part 2 pensarn   part 2 pensarn EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 pm

got to pensarn at 1 oclock had my chips then had a quick nap with being awake all night. woke up after about forty mins sleep ,felt like sh@t,thats two 24 hour sessions in a month ,be a wile before i do another . any way back to the fishing meet up with logger and wildgoose at two thirty . the sea got a nice little surf building up and the wind was due to go more westlie as the session wore on looked more promiseing than last time i come two week ago with the algae gone.
part 2 pensarn 178_0228
with it being a small tide a brought a small spade to dig up some blowlug in case there wasnt much yellow tail to pump. i dont get as much chance as i would like bait pumping and was strugleing. my mate logger aka dave lives by the sea and watching him it was clear i wasnt getting the full stroke of my pump. took note and my rate of success rate increased by 70 percente thanks logger. logger was only staying for an hour low water just for the crack and to pump some worm for is boat trip tomorrow . when he got home he found out it had been canceld hard luck mate.
hi was just using the one rod at low wile pumping because nine times out of ten i only catch on this venue when the gully starts to fill up about two and a half hours before high water. logger pumed is worm then packed up with this little fellow on the end a nasty weaver
part 2 pensarn 178_0230
paul was first in with a nice schoolie
part 2 pensarn 178_0231
then about half an hour later he was into another of similar size ,nice one paul
part 2 pensarn 178_0233
then he had another, not sure if he ended up with four our three bass? paul was giving me a right whooping with me not even having a bite never mind a fish, int fishing strange paul bagging up and i was fifty meters to is left and there was a good five six more anglers next to me who addnt had a bite as well. there was a good four hundred yards between wildgoose and the next angler and he asked me to fish to is right , i thought what the hell cant be any worse and time was runing out with one hour left to high water . what a turn around both rods chucked out with fresh lug and my tip was rattleing like a good un , of the mark a nice bass of 37 cm ,un hooking its mouth was chocker full of razor .
part 2 pensarn 178_0234
ten mins later both rods where nodding, bass number two i thought but it came off felt like a good un as well, wildgoose also lost a real good bass earlier as well hard luck mate. reeled in my secound rod fish on , nice silver bar of 39 cm ,by now paul action was dryin up and i was slowly catching him up
part 2 pensarn 178_0237
then as the tide starded to ebb two little ones witch where un hooked safetly and returned
part 2 pensarn 178_0240
part 2 pensarn 178_0239
clad i took up paul offer and moved thanks mate most in joyable session , packed up at 10 15 soaked but happy if i hadnt moved that 100 yards i would have been driveing back to stoke a unhappy man . not trying to blow mine and pauls trumpet but we where the only ones who caught i spoke to all the anglers to my left and they hadnt had a bite and they werent noddys so this got me thinking . when i gutted both my bass for tea tonight they where both fat and stuffed to bursting with razor fish , so we where on the right spot where there was plenty of razor keeping them there thats my conclusion.thanks for top night paul dave good craic till next time tight lines

Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 2795

part 2 pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: part 2 pensarn   part 2 pensarn EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:59 pm

A long long session Tim but worth it in the end, well in. Great report and pics mate, thanks.
Steve.

ADMIN
Logger

Number of posts : 6792
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 11936

part 2 pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: part 2 pensarn   part 2 pensarn EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Nice one mate, always remember a full stroke on a pump is better than half a stroke but as I tell the mrs half a stroke is better than no stroke at all lol
Back to top Go down
talkingbullhuss
Tope Hunter
talkingbullhuss

part 2 pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: part 2 pensarn   part 2 pensarn EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Logger wrote
Nice one mate, always remember a full stroke on a pump is better than half a stroke but as I tell the mrs half a stroke is better than no stroke at all lol

Good one mate cheers

Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1184
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4745

part 2 pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: part 2 pensarn   part 2 pensarn EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:43 pm

well done mate you deserve them fish with the effort you put into your fishing Wink
Back to top Go down
talkingbullhuss
Tope Hunter
talkingbullhuss

part 2 pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: part 2 pensarn   part 2 pensarn EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Congerman 1962 wrote

Subject: Re: part 2 pensarn   Today at 10:43 pm
well done mate you deserve them fish with the effort you put into your fishing

Thanks Clive cheers

Tope Hunter
talkingbullhuss

part 2 pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: part 2 pensarn   part 2 pensarn EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Donutbob wrote

A long long session Tim but worth it in the end, well in. Great report and pics mate, thanks.
Steve.

part 2 pensarn Empty
PostSubject: Re: part 2 pensarn   part 2 pensarn Empty

Back to top Go down

part 2 pensarn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Shore Reports-
Jump to: