sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,    Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

saturday 4.30am launch , picked memhet up and launched from psc , beautiful morning , hit the first mark and had bass from the off ,, the best around 2.5lb the tope were on the feed and taking fish we had hooked ,, flatties and bass ,, managed to play a few on the spinning rods but they snapped off in the end ,,,2nd mark was poor over high tide , moved to mark 3 for the ebb ,,,, and set a couple of tope rods up , tope were on straight away ,, nothing massive this weekend though , most coming in around 25/35lb mark ,,, mehmet was chuffed with his first ,,,, tagged the tope and all released fighting fit ...... we wer joined on the mark by mytime , and paul on board happy days , the bass werent showing so the other boats dissapeared ,, patience boys patience ,,, after a while they decide to play , and we landed over a dozen with 4 keepers , the best at 7.2lb,s to the maestro ......... we tried one more mark for the beginning of the flood but it was gettin late and we decided to call it a day ,,, got back into the club around 6.30... out for 14hrs even mehmets wife phine dto see where he was lol...... crackin day out with plenty of fish ......

day off sunday to celebrat emy 12th wedding anniversary ..then out again monday ,,,,,,,,,, straight to the first mark at around 5am just in time for the start of the flood ,,, there was a good blow and some good swells ,,,,,,, very quiet at first then they came on the feed , we had flatties and well over 15 bass in 3 hrs , it was non stop, didnt evn get time for a brew ......... 4 good keepers in the box all the others returned ,,, the best hitting the scales just under 7lb ,,,,,,,, mem asked me if i ever get sea sick ,,, no mate i replied ," only once when i was around 16 on john davies boat out of rhyl ",,,,, should of kept my gob shut 1/2 hour later im chuckin up ,, prob too much ale from the anniversary celebrations .................... decide to move an dthe bloody battrey was flat ,,,,, after a call to the club a battery was bought out to us ,, cheers lads ,, saviours once again ,, we decided to head in after my 'illness' lol,,,,,,,
and managed to smash the engine skeg on the slip way breaking it clean off ,,,,, ohhh shit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ahh well great fishing weekend with good company ,,,,,,,,,, roll on next week ,,,,,,,,,,,

Back to top Go down
talkingbullhuss
Nearly as Bad as Notbad
Nearly as Bad as Notbad

Number of posts : 1499
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4099

PostSubject: Re: holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,    Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Well done lads cheers

Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6702

PostSubject: Re: holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,    Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 pm

A great report.

That's where The Maestro's been Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Logger
Great White Hunter

Number of posts : 5712
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9586

PostSubject: Re: holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,    Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Good session lads, your wife must be very understanding lol treasure her ! Pity about your engine Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4432
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8934

PostSubject: Re: holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,    Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Great report Nathan,

not to have his fishing cut short The Maestro went on to fish the beach!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,    Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Notbad wrote:
Great report Nathan,

not to have his fishing cut short The Maestro went on to fish the beach!

1 word for the maestro HARDCORE pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,    

Back to top Go down

holiday weekend onboard black bart tope and bass fest ,,,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Small Boats & Kayaks-
Jump to: