sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart    Sun May 27, 2012 9:28 pm

met up with mehmet and paul at the club this morning for a 5.45am launch ,,, paul was crewing onboard mytime and mehmet was with me ,,,,, the sea was flat and sun rising ,,, headed out to 1st mark and straight away we were into bass ,, most of them schoolies, the flatties were abundant again coming out 2 at a time , plaice , dabs and flounder we literally had dozens ,, keeping the best of the plaice and dabs we returned loads .......even managed a dab and bass double header,,, fishing slowed down over slack water as to be expected , so we headed further out ,, a good move ,, mehmet bagged a nice bass around 3 lbs , a few more schoolies between us , and i boated a nice male tope , weighed. recorded, tagged and released at 42lb ..... loads more flatties , whiting and even a bonus mackeral ,,, moved to mark 3 for the flood , couple more schoolies and to finish the day off i landed a nice 5.5lb bass ,,,,,,,, all in all a fantastic day out with good company ,,, mehmet makes a good crewman and anchor boy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4432
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8932

PostSubject: Re: bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart    Sun May 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Another great day out Nathan, many thanks,

not sure I'd call my landlubber contribution crewing mind!

Paul
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1180
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4006

PostSubject: Re: bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart    Mon May 28, 2012 7:40 am

cracking tope well done on the fish lads good report +pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart    Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 am

Great report and some quality fish lads ...
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6700

PostSubject: Re: bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart    Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Great report.
Fantastic fish too!

Well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
o2b@c
Mackerel Hunter

Number of posts : 52
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 2109

PostSubject: Re: bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart    Tue May 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Great report lads and some lovely looking fish !!! Well done to all. cheers Smile Nice to see the Tope in already . Bring on the summer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

Number of posts : 5712
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9584

PostSubject: Re: bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart    Tue May 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Great pics love the sunrise it would make a good computer wallpaper !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart    

Back to top Go down

bass and tope what a cracking day out onboard black bart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Small Boats & Kayaks-
Jump to: