sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

15lb 3oz Smoothie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:58 am

Supreme
Rhyl, Denbighshire
20 May 2012 by Steve Andrews

Well summer finally arrived today out on a Help For Heroes charity trip which was designated as a smooth hound and bass trip the first one of the year for us .

Everything went to plan, almost we had a forty minute delay thanks too a snapped throttle cable luckily I had a spare one at home so a very fast change and a bit of sweat later we were on our way.

First mark only produced a small whiting and 1 small smoothie so I made the decision to move to a mark about 5 mile away and we were not disappointed when we got there. First fish on the boat 12lb 3oz Starry smoothound for Mark Woods out of retirement for this trip , we then had a steady stream of smaller smoothies and some small bass , John had a nice 2lb Tub Gurnard in perfect condition.

Then the fish of the trip for Jason a 15lb 3oz smoothie which gave Jason a run for his money .

All to quick the trip was over and we were on our way back to Rhyl to pick up my afternoon trip .

If you fancy a crack at the Smoothies and bass give me a call and we will see what we can organise for you ,

tight lines Steve
Edit this Report
Rotate 90°
Add Your Report. IT'S FREE
Please note that Charter Boats UK does not take charter boat bookings. All bookings are made directly with the charter boat owners.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6085
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13583

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:13 am

steve@supreme wrote:
Help For Heroes charity trip

cheers cheers cheers

Nice one Steve,
many thanks for the crab passed across to Mytime yesterday -I'll make a Help For Heroes donation in recognition

pic of the last Smoothie before you lifted anchor ( just been trying to save a zoomed version and failed miserably) free to right click anyone

15lb 3oz Smoothie Supreme

Back to top Go down

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:27 am

no problem just a great day to be out still trying to upload the pic of the smoothound Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6645

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:30 pm

good report well done on the fish Cool
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8022

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Well done on all the fish, have seen the photies on Facebook and thats a belting Smut cheers
Back to top Go down

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:25 pm

black bart wrote:
good day was had by all i think steve ,,,,, cracking smoothie , and a lovely gurnard ..... you put them on the marks again mate ,,, passed your number on to two different blokes tonight ,,,,

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:13 am

well done on the fish great pics, Cool
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6085
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13583

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:41 pm

pro_hunter wrote:
l pass you the link for the fish for hereoes.

yes please if you would
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15lb 3oz Smoothie   15lb 3oz Smoothie Empty

Back to top Go down

15lb 3oz Smoothie
Page 1 of 1