Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

billy no mates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

billy no mates Empty
PostSubject: billy no mates   billy no mates EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:31 am

With the north eastlie winds opted for dinas, first job to dig some blow lug at penmaenmawr , it looked good there as there was a nice little surf rolling in , was going to fish there instead, should have .soon got a bucket full of big fat juicy blow lug . Next stop free crab shop, 1 hr of scrapping got thirty nice peeler and softies ,plus some nice edible peelers . Quick nose bag at McDonalds and of to dinas . Sea was calm and it looked nice not a sole around no other anglers about, felt like billy no mates with going on a Friday . As dark feel I thought it would fish it's nuts of in the ebbing tide ,but I was wrong 240 mile one doggie to show for my efforts plus it rained all night should have gone to penmaenmawr at least if it fished poor there would have been closer to home , after spending all day on my own found myself talking to myself , do any of you fellow anglers talk to yourself when on your own our am I going mad lol.cant wait till next time.sorry no pictures laptop playing up try to upload them later for what there worth lol
billy no mates 178_0102
billy no mates 178_0100

Last edited by talkingbullhuss on Sat May 19, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

billy no mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: billy no mates   billy no mates EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:45 am

like me your already mad but on the plus side you have suspicions you are talking to yourself is just an active mind.
when you cant remember your name or were you live Shocked its no consolation for me to say well done on the effort but i do know how you feel.
next time think of warm slippers mug of tea with a hint of whiskey balls of wool knitting needles and a rocking chair so what the fu...........k am i doing here Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

billy no mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: billy no mates   billy no mates EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Shame about the lack of fish bud but 10 /10 for trying well done cheers
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

billy no mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: billy no mates   billy no mates EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Great effort old son at least you didn't blank !
If you had gone to pen you still might not have caught much but you could have got in the shelter out of the rain What a Face
Back to top Go down

billy no mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: billy no mates   billy no mates EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Good luck at talacre mate
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4545

billy no mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: billy no mates   billy no mates EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:13 pm

I feel for you Tim, you may be going mad affraid but minds do play tricks at times lol. Had pretty much the same last night. Fished Conwy Beacons 2hrs up, not a touch. My own fault i think with all the rain we've had. Moved to Pensarn, fished 3hrs up to high, again not a thing. A few there, only saw a single flatty caught. Note to self, must try harder.
Steve.

billy no mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: billy no mates   billy no mates Empty

Back to top Go down

billy no mates
Page 1 of 1