Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13874

A meal for the seal Empty
PostSubject: A meal for the seal   A meal for the seal EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Just got back in from fishing by conwy marina, rather a spectacular return to form im afraid after my successful session at talacra, but the seal that kept popping his head up out of the water seemed to be having more luck as every time I saw him he had what I thought to be a bass in his mouth ! Oh well at least I can open a tin of beans i'd like to see him do that ! HA TOOSHAY
Back to top Go down

A meal for the seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meal for the seal   A meal for the seal EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Logger wrote
Just got back in from fishing by conwy marina, rather a spectacular return to form im afraid after my successful session at talacra, but the seal that kept popping his head up out of the water seemed to be having more luck as every time I saw him he had what I thought to be a bass in his mouth ! Oh well at least I can open a tin of beans i'd like to see him do that ! HA TOOSHAY

I ve heard you open a tin of beans with a chainsaw though me old he would have to be one clever seal lol! lol!
Don't tell Anita you have crabs lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

A meal for the seal
Page 1 of 1