sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first bass of the year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

first bass of the year Empty
PostSubject: first bass of the year   first bass of the year EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:27 am

Called see congerman at old colwyn for some lug thanks clive,With lug sorted aranged to meet my mate dave gt at colwyn bay prom. Arrived at the free crab shop at low had a good couble of hours scrapping for about thirty peelers and softies between us ,some of the softies where huge . with bait sorted macdonalds was calling with my belly fueled up it was time for some action. arrived at dinas it looked spot on with a nice surf, didnt walk as far as the post because last time i fished there in a surf the weed was a nigthmare. found a cracking gully, and me and gt set up for some action ?.
first bass of the year 178_0087
first bass of the year 178_0088
first bass of the year 178_0090
cut a long story short it was a bit slow missed a good slack linner on peeler, then i had this 36 cm bass on lug
first bass of the year 178_0097
dave gt missed a couble of nice bites and that was it all over to soon ,at least the rain stayed of .nice to be out reel injoyed myself ,and its alwys nice to get that first bass of the year. till next time dave injoyed your company pal .spoke to joeneal ,then prawnster and ian nice to meet you lads. going be at least a month before i come out to play again, cant wait till then .
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13898

PostSubject: Re: first bass of the year   first bass of the year EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Well done cyril nice one Cool

Last edited by logger on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6691

PostSubject: Re: first bass of the year   first bass of the year EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:30 pm

well done on the bass mate Wink
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4556

PostSubject: Re: first bass of the year   first bass of the year EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Nice to get the first of the season with plenty more to follow hopefully. Still waiting myself but only managing about 1 session per month.
Steve.

PostSubject: Re: first bass of the year   first bass of the year EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Donut bob wrote

Nice to get the first of the season with plenty more to follow hopefully. Still waiting myself but only managing about 1 session per month.
Steve.
I know your pain steve wish I lived by the sea
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9175

PostSubject: Re: first bass of the year   first bass of the year EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Nice bass.
Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first bass of the year   first bass of the year Empty

Back to top Go down

first bass of the year
Page 1 of 1