fresh water game fishing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6698

fresh water game fishing  Empty
PostSubject: fresh water game fishing    fresh water game fishing  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm

just an idea I have had I thought I would do articles from experience over the years of different types of angling if any ones interested I will do other species I am no expert but when I USED TO GO FLY FISHING i WAS PRETTY SUCCESFULL CATCHING THE X5 FISH LIMET MOST DAYS BUT RETURNING 99%OF THEM i got taught of some excellent dry fly +nymph anglers A few tips on how to read the hatches (insects ) first of all lines floating (dry fly) sink tip (nymphs +lures , intermediate(lures+nymphs sinking lines(lures+large nymphs ,,lead core lines (lures +nymphs ) on A lake or reservoir you will find different depths but another thing is the acidity of the water (pH value) this sounds mind blowing but its not keep it simple don't try to be an expert on aquatic life +habits simply stand in the margins and look under stones scrap your feet +you will see insects look at the water +you will see insects over +above the water on warm days +nights look on the trees round the lakes you will see insects under the leaves these are what the trout feed on
Back to top Go down

fresh water game fishing
Page 1 of 1