3 posters
AuthorMessage
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7214

C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT Empty
PostSubject: C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT   C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Our club match last night had us scratching our heads over where to fish,The limits of Penmaenmawr to Queensferry left so many options it makes your head hurt Smile With 2 hours of the ebb and 2 of the flood, Talacre was an obvious choice, but not an option for myself, as I had to get back to Colwyn Bay to do the weigh in.
Of the 25 members fishing, about a dozen went to Talacre, with some choosing Llandulas or Penmaenmawr and 4 of us opting for the infamous Notbad gully.
Top 2 bags of the night were from Talacre,with Andy Lee taking first place, 11 dabs and 3 whiting in-size for a weight of 2.59 kgs.
Llandulas provided the 3rd place bag,7 decent whiting and 4 dabs for 2.22kgs. Heaviest fish was a Talacre whiting of 0.46 ( just over a pound ) for Longranger, and the best specimen was a dab of fourteen and a half ounces for Headwyn.
Our Tom took the junior prize with 2 flounders and two dabs for 1.18 kgs,
must be time to hang up my rods, beaten by grandson and son on the same night Embarassed
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9164

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT   C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:59 pm

squidward wrote:
must be time to hang up my rods, beaten by grandson and son on the same night Embarassed
The sands of time Terry!!!
Be content that your work is done Smile

Thanks for the report!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT   C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

well done young tom winner again keep catching, good report well done every one who entered Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT   C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT Empty

Back to top Go down

C.B.V.S.A.C. ROVER MATCH LAST NIGHT
Page 1 of 1