Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6685

pensarn then moved venue Empty
PostSubject: pensarn then moved venue   pensarn then moved venue EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Well what can I say we must be mad got to pensarn at about 1230pm Tim was already there set up waiting (keen) lol! [img]pensarn then moved venue 000_0004[/img]
IT was blowing an howler affraid even before he started fishing his tripod +rods was blown over Mad but I was up to car to get my tackle fresh lug +pulley pennells was the rigs 5oz leads Tim was in fishing when I got back +said it was pulling to the right we fished for about an hour +half but it was to rough so I suggested colwyn bay as it would be calmer we settled for a spot near colwyn bay so we decided to go with that he was set up fishing when I got there +had just missed a cracking pull down I quickly set up and launched x2 baits at distance it was like a different world here hardly any wind and then on my second cast i lost about 100 yards of line +rig set back up with same reel just a new shock leader +it was whiting +more+more whiting couldn't get the baits in fast enough caught plenty whiting + Tim had a few as well +on my last cast I got a whiting +my line Ilost earlier we couldn't believe it I had a whiting on each hook of the pennel rig we packed up +went away not a bad session plenty fish +good company (shame no cod or bass)but next time sorry no pics of fish or second spot I left my camera in car as it started raining Wink

Last edited by congerman1962 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9169

PostSubject: Re: pensarn then moved venue   pensarn then moved venue EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Good effort lads!

It was a fine spectacle out there today.
Glad you found somewhere fishable and were kept busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

PostSubject: Re: pensarn then moved venue   pensarn then moved venue EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Fair do's.
I checked out Rhyl about 12.30 and decided not to bother fetchng my gear!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pensarn then moved venue   pensarn then moved venue EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:04 pm

good report clive not long got in knackerd and wind swept . Enjoyed the company and thanks for the two pack of worm mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pensarn then moved venue   pensarn then moved venue EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 pm

did mate and elasticed the gripper wires so they were fixed still wouldnt hold it was rough ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pensarn then moved venue   pensarn then moved venue EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 am

Well at least you had a go,I stuck my head out and my Wig blew off good job I got a spare 1 and some better glue
Better than blanking Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pensarn then moved venue   pensarn then moved venue Empty

Back to top Go down

pensarn then moved venue
Page 1 of 1