sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag. Empty
PostSubject: tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag.   tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:47 am

When last out I damaged my reel, the brake slider broke off, I have been looking online at new end plate with no brake system, is that recomended ? also at the drag end of the reel there are brake pads ? 2 were removed when i got it 2 yrs ago, should i remove anymore now as i am used to casting with it, any info or sugetions will help me set it up, it is at monment stripped down ready to rebuild when parts arrive. santa rendeer

Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6667

PostSubject: Re: tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag.   tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

contact wormy he knows all about abu reels he services his own Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: abu reel   tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 am

Thanks for that info, will try to pin him down for a chat about it. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag.   tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:39 pm

buy your tuning bits of here ive end magged all mine. cracking bloke.

http://www.tackle-shack.co.uk/Home.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Abu 6500   tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Cheers Joe for the site, I am nearly up and running thanks to Wayne who called to see me and the reel, hes sorted out my problem so will be up and running with standard end/brake but will think about the up grade when funds are with me !! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag.   tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag. Empty

Back to top Go down

tuning myABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 mag.
Page 1 of 1