sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wanted cheap decent beachcaster

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wanted cheap decent beachcaster  Empty
PostSubject: wanted cheap decent beachcaster    wanted cheap decent beachcaster  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:36 pm

i need a cheap decent beachcaster for a beginner hes used to coarse fishing but new to the sea let me know what you got cheers phill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanted cheap decent beachcaster    wanted cheap decent beachcaster  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:23 am

Hi Phil,

I have a spare Fladen 14ft Beachcaster which i started off with which i don't use anymore, if your mate wants it he can have it with pleasure free of charge. The only problem is i live in Mold!!

All the best Steve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanted cheap decent beachcaster    wanted cheap decent beachcaster  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:28 am

cheers for that steve at the moment his casting is not the best , think a 14 foot rod could be to much for him ,he uses my 13foot rod and i have to cast for him and dont want to take the rod off you just because its free .........not sure if that makes sense .....cheers phill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanted cheap decent beachcaster    wanted cheap decent beachcaster  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:24 pm

I know what you mean Phil.

But like i say if he wants the rod he can have it no problem.

I need to pop down at some stage for that reel mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted cheap decent beachcaster    wanted cheap decent beachcaster  Empty

Back to top Go down

wanted cheap decent beachcaster
Page 1 of 1