sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle Empty
PostSubject: not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle   not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:04 pm

shakey seat box and back rest with a tray .shelf and reel holders £45.00... shakey odessa flattie as new condition £40.00 ...shakey salt fdx surf reel with two spools as new £25.00.... shakey tripod vgc with carry bag the blue one £35.00... penn 525gs reel vgc £55.0..... pm or phone 07970360729

Last edited by DOGGER on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle   not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm

hi m8 il hav the penn reel back if selling it 'of to norway in 4 days will do as a spare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle   not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:23 pm

tobasco wrote:
Hello there,

I will buy the headlamp off you, please let me know when is best to meet you for collection and payment. I work in Conwy so it shouldn't be a problem to meet you after work or similar.

Regards,
steve
sorry the headlamp is sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle   not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle Empty

Back to top Go down

not doing as much fishing as i liked so selling a few bits of tackle
Page 1 of 1