Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6698

laughs  at low water  Empty
PostSubject: laughs at low water    laughs  at low water  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 am

Cool decided on a quick session at low water for a change wormy+myself as usual we had a good laugh and didnt stop laughing till we got back to the cars we took a few pics for you to look at we set of to the mark x1 hr before low on the way out we were crosing a shallow gully Embarassed well we thaught it was i managed to find a cracking shelf under water and it whent over my wellies over my knees this made waynes night he was laughing so much he nearly fell over lol! we set upand there were x4 lads swiming near us they were in the water when a seal poped up about x60yrds out Shocked we were laughing at these because a minute later anouther allso poped up in frount of us were we were casting the lads hadnt seen them one of the lads decided he was brave and would wade out a bit further he had is back to the water and the seals poped up closer to him his mates spoted them they said there are two seals there behind you he said dont be cowards come on there out there then he noticed the outher which had poped up aprox 20yrds out he s--t himself and they leged it we were well amused Very Happy then later a couple came along holding hands they pased us and the bloke said come on we will cross this litle puddle and go back come on you will be safe then we could here her showting at him Mad they were stuck up to there knees in mud we couldnt help laughing Twisted Evil but they got out we showted over to them cross here its safe they just walked of with there heads dow coverd to there knees in mud Rolling Eyes we fished x2hrs over high wayn had an eel i blanked but still worth going out Laughing
here are some photoes for you ....
[img]laughs  at low water  002-3[/img]
all set up ready to go
[img]laughs  at low water  005-2[/img]
look how flat this sea is excelant weather for suntaning Cool

[img]laughs  at low water  005-2[/img]
cant beat fresh bait dug+used

this one is were wormy was winding me up showting oh,ya silver comining in bass on silver coming in Laughing
[img]laughs  at low water  007-3[/img]
oh ya wormy told you i would put it on the forum ya blush Embarassed lol!
[img]laughs  at low water  008[/img]
ya you got a silver ????silver eel ******
[img]laughs  at low water  004-3[/img][img]laughs  at low water  003-3[/img]
cant beat fresh worms well done on the eel mate you didnt blank Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9182

laughs  at low water  Empty
PostSubject: Re: laughs at low water    laughs  at low water  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Another cracking report.
Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

laughs at low water
Page 1 of 1