sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dublin saved the day ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dublin saved the day ...   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 am

left psc at 6.30 am ready for high at 7.00am ,,,,,,,, full of enthusiasm , frsh lug and crab a decent sized tide and lovely weather , a double figure fish day , lol,,, for sure ..............
fished the banks over the flood and nothing but small dabs and weavers ,,,,,,,,,, not good at all ,,,,,,, moved to mark two ,,,,,, same ..... mark 3 same ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothing playing ball ,,,,,, if the fish wont come to you , you have to go to the fish ,,,, decided on a trip out to the Dublin , i wasnt geared up for it with no marker bouy for drifting , but what the hell ....... cracking ride out on Black Bart arrived in no time Full Bore all the way ,,,,,,
found the wreck and it was covered in fish according to the fish finder , lots of wreckage scattered on this one , dropped down with white feathers on my mates rig and black hokie on mine ,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, changed mine to whote hockie dropped again ,, BANG straight into fish ,,,,, 130 foot down on spinning rods ,,lol,,,,, bought in a nice codling , then another ,,,, and so on ,,,,, loads of very large pout and some small pollack , a couple of dabs and some gurnard made for a crackin day ...
headed back in and fished the last of the ebb for an hour on my fave ebb mark ,,,,,,,, guess what ,,,,,,, NOTHIN ,,,,,,,,,
Returned back to the club with a couple of coddies for the barbie today and a red back ,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dublin saved the day ...   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 pm

black bart wrote:
left psc at 6.30 am ready for high at 7.00am ,,,,,,,, full of enthusiasm , frsh lug and crab a decent sized tide and lovely weather , a double figure fish day , lol,,, for sure ..............
fished the banks over the flood and nothing but small dabs and weavers ,,,,,,,,,, not good at all ,,,,,,, moved to mark two ,,,,,, same ..... mark 3 same ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothing playing ball ,,,,,, if the fish wont come to you , you have to go to the fish ,,,, decided on a trip out to the Dublin , i wasnt geared up for it with no marker bouy for drifting , but what the hell ....... cracking ride out on Black Bart arrived in no time Full Bore all the way ,,,,,,
found the wreck and it was covered in fish according to the fish finder , lots of wreckage scattered on this one , dropped down with white feathers on my mates rig and black hokie on mine ,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, changed mine to whote hockie dropped again ,, BANG straight into fish ,,,,, 130 foot down on spinning rods ,,lol,,,,, bought in a nice codling , then another ,,,, and so on ,,,,, loads of very large pout and some small pollack , a couple of dabs and some gurnard made for a crackin day ...
headed back in and fished the last of the ebb for an hour on my fave ebb mark ,,,,,,,, guess what ,,,,,,, NOTHIN ,,,,,,,,,
Returned back to the club with a couple of coddies for the barbie today and a red back ,,,,,,,,,,

you must of been fishing sumwere else cos were i was it was low at 6.50ish am Wink but still it was good to be out nxt time dont leave ya crew to be ferryied across to ya telling me %$£"em if they cant get out of bed F5%%em pmsl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dublin saved the day ...   Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 pm

surely 7.0am is 6.50 ISH ??????? LOL,,,,,,,,,,
time and tide and black bart wait for no man jase ,,,,,,, if they cant get out of bed &*^% em ,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sleep

i hope he thanked you for bringing him out ? on my time sea taxi,s ..................

i was chompin at the bit jay at 4.00am ......mate id of gone out then if i wasnt waiting ,,,,, when it was a no show at 6.00 ,,,,,,,, i was on my way ,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dublin saved the day ...   

Back to top Go down

Dublin saved the day ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Small Boats & Kayaks-
Jump to: