sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD Empty
PostSubject: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Penn powerstix pro 3 piece bass rod in nearly new condition comes with hard carry case and rod bag casts 2 to 4 oz pm or phone 07970360729 £45.00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 am

Nice rod that Phil, i bought the same one from Lionels in Buckley in the Christmas sale for £39-99.

I'm surprised nobody has taken you up on the offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 am

spaceman wrote:
Nice rod that Phil, i bought the same one from Lionels in Buckley in the Christmas sale for £39-99.

£39.99 was that new if it was you got a bargin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 am

DOGGER wrote:
spaceman wrote:

£39.99 was that new if it was you got a bargin

Yes it was new Phil, i will try and come down in the week starting 8th of August for that reel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 pm

its 11 foot 6 ins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm

that reel is to big for the rod but i have a shimano reel that matches the rod better, have a look at them first tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 pm

i work for my self so i can be around any time where you from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm

you fancy a chuck with it 2moz in llandudno i got bait and rigs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 am

Its a cracking rod Jim.

Enjoy your chuck..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 pm

I could no longer resist that bargain rod.....I have one a great piece of kit, now I have a spare.. as if it broke I would of got another
Thanks Phil the rod was as described
Mick
You have a pm Phil cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:21 am

Nice one Mick.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD   PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD Empty

Back to top Go down

PENN POWERSTIX PRO BASS ROD
Page 1 of 1