wales at its best

Go down 
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6687

wales at its best  Empty
PostSubject: wales at its best    wales at its best  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Cool Cool went for a short session x2 hrs before low to x2 flooding tried a spot i fished a while ago were there are crabs striping your hooks in mins i got there and walked out set up with just one rod as I'm lazy that way blasted the baited rig out about 100 yrds the wind started to pick up after about 20 mins so i had to punch the baits low into the wind it was going about 70 yards but i was more than happy i had to check the rigs approx every 10 mins as the crabs are still out in numbers Mad but should be happy really as maybe that's why the bass come in ,
[img]wales at its best  100_2419[/img]
anyway wormy turned up for a chat and to have a laugh as usual Laughing I had a bass about 1lb+ while he was there just to get him going ,
he put it back while i recast the spare rig he was calling me for not having my camera again till i said i have and was waiting to take some other shots instead of schoolies he called me a all sorts (i wasn't i had forgot i had it Wink
i took some shots of the venue for a change ..
[img]wales at its best  100_2419[/img]
just look no one els a surf beach to myself and its great
traps set will it happen scratch
[img]wales at its best  100_2421[/img]
yes if this is what heaven looks like i will be happy Smile
[img]wales at its best  100_2422[/img]
needed this thanks to the fish gods,,
[img]wales at its best  100_2423[/img]
can it get better than this hope you like the pics + report Cool Cool PS wormy that's 25 bass mate from x5 different venues Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down

wales at its best
Page 1 of 1