sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

finally got out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: finally got out   Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 pm

got up this morning opened the curtains to see mytime sat on the drive all ready to go out so a quick visit to the club to check out the sea conditions it wasnt the best but hey you cant have it flat all the time Rolling Eyes so i shot home to hitch up the boat and a dash back before i had time to change my mind i got to the club un hitched my boat, waders on john clark was ready with one of the masseys so we hitched it up and off for a very simple launch it was a bit lumpy but CJAY assisted me to get out cheers jamie.
any way got to my first mark and it was bites from the off the baits were stripped in minutes so i kept them loaded with fresh lug after 15 mins i saw my first bass after a an hour i had a move i got to my nxt mark had a few more silver bars and smoothies were chuked in for good measure i never had time to take many pictures unfortunatly cos i was on my own and i was very busy on every mark i went to heres a couple of pics of the day Wink Wink Wink

Back to top Go down
steve@supreme
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 252
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3419

PostSubject: Re: finally got out   Tue May 31, 2011 7:33 am

nice one jason we managed 3 of those big grey things biggest 37lb cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SUPREME2.CO.UK

PostSubject: Re: finally got out   Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 am

nice one steve i couldnt get any dabs up the river think all the tope have ate them all gona try for them soon as i can get out next
was there many mackerl about?
Back to top Go down
steve@supreme
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 252
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3419

PostSubject: Re: finally got out   Tue May 31, 2011 2:48 pm

mytime wrote:
nice one steve i couldnt get any dabs up the river think all the tope have ate them all gona try for them soon as i can get out next
was there many mackerl about?
yes nice and steady for them more than enough for bait
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SUPREME2.CO.UK
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally got out   

Back to top Go down

finally got out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Small Boats & Kayaks-